Holy Flooding (in July none the less)

Rich

Just drove back through Binbrook area from a family shindig.. couple of the roads the things that are usually little ditches were washing right over the roads. We almost turned a Passat into some structure trying to traverse that stuff! Watch it out there tonight folks.

Edited by Rich

Yes Rich its been brutal here near Montreal.I went cycling with my boy after supper we have a park with a man made lake in it.

There are some area's on the bike path under a foot of water .My pool is also overflowing.

I don't understand nature there is a drount out west.Forrest Fires galore and we are being saturated in the east :dunno:

ya, i was cruising some old logging roads and backroads yesterday and we were smack in the middle of that storm and could just barely see out the windshield and within a few seconds the rain was so heavy the ditches filled right up and roads started flooding and the washouts were almost bad enough we almost couldnt make it around with our mini van hahaha!...... i guess next time i go looking for blueberries it'll be when theres NO storm warnings.

ya, i was cruising some old logging roads and backroads yesterday and we were smack in the middle of that storm and could just barely see out the windshield and within a few seconds the rain was so heavy the ditches filled right up and roads started flooding and the washouts were almost bad enough we almost couldnt make it around with our mini van hahaha!...... i guess next time i go looking for blueberries it'll be when theres NO storm warnings.

is there any blueberries?

mini van in the sault woods...lol

Yup, sure is, went to the grand today, went downstream a wee bit, was sucked down by an undercurrent rushing over some rocks (the upper part of the water looked calm enough) - I lost my rod/reel, ended up snorkling without a snorkel and had to swim for safety.

Lesson learned.

is there any blueberries?

mini van in the sault woods...lol

YES!!! theres lots and some nice big ones to! i recommend going up whitmandam road and keep a lookout for some clearings and you should find some nice patches.... but a little further up the road their logging and we travelled a little around there and not to far past the logging theres a part of the road that looked a little too daring for the van so i'd watch it, and also st. joe's looks pretty good..... might be already picked though.

Edited by bigredneck