My Shark Fishing Adventure

I am very fortunate to have been invited by the SHARKMAN himself Captain Art Geatan to join him for some summer shark fishing. He also said bring whoever you would like since his boat holds upto 10 passengers. I have gone shark fishing with him before so I knew what to expect. Steady action and plenty of sharks! I decided to invite some friends that have never had the opportunity to fish on the ocean and experience such a great fishery and the majestic Blue Shark! I had Paul (Georgous) Bordo, Chris Currie (Two Fingers & a Thumb) and Greg (Faboulous) Fabiano with his entire family (all girls) join us for two day on some unbelievable fishing. Day 1 we went 18 for 20 with the biggest weighing just over 150 pounds. Day 2 we went 13 for 18 with the biggest pushing 170 pounds. All the Sharks were Blue Sharks. The following are some of the pictures

We Stayed at Wayne's World Lobsters in a loft over looking the Eastern Passage. This was the view from our room!

_DSC1825.jpg

Our first dinner in the loft. Probably the best dinner I ever had. All provided by Mary Fabiano. Homemade soup, salad, pasta and the LOBSTER!!! We had Wayne's World cook us up a dozen 2 pound prime lobsters. Until you have eaten fresh lobster from the east cost you have never eaten lobster.

_DSC1819.jpg

The Fabiano Clan!

_DSC1823.jpg

The first fish of the trip caught by Greg Fabiano.

_DSC1827.jpg

The next fish caught by Paul G Bordo

_DSC1832.jpg

The next fish caught by Mary Fabiano

_DSC1836.jpg

The next fish caught by Two Fingers and a Thumb (Chris Currie)

_DSC1837.jpg

Me Vanilla Gorilla (Mitch Burke) with the smallest of the day

_DSC1842.jpg

The Fabiano's friend with a fish

_DSC1848.jpg

More Fabiano Girls with Fish

_DSC1849.jpg

_DSC1853.jpg

_DSC1857.jpg

Day two was really rough so I did not really pull my camera out much. We had strong SE winds blowing from 20-40 Km/h with seas from 12-20 feet high, but here is Chris with a big one.

_DSC1868.jpg

If you ever wanted to catch Sharks and experience the East Coast of Canada I would highly recommend you contact Art Geatan at Blue Shark Charters. YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED!

www.bluesharkcharters.com