Lake Seymour Report(#3)

Hello again everybody, hope you all had good weekends. I caught some fish this weekend and had a good time, Doug had a good time also and caught some nice little panfish. I got him using a crankbait and a jerkbait for the first time(X-Rap slashbait and a X-Rap shad shallow) and he had a good time using them, I myself used them and caught some small fish and a decent 1 1/2lb bass from under a boat just running the crank along side it-

ScreenHunter_06Jul261529.jpg

Here are some more pictures, as always got up early and threw the poper around catching fish(and loosing fish), and I got a video of a strike+the fight on a decent bass!!!I was very happy lol

Enjoy,

The 2 fish on film

ScreenHunter_09Jul261530.jpg

Small bass caught on a spinner[b/]

ScreenHunter_03Jul261528.jpg

ScreenHunter_04Jul261528.jpg

ScreenHunter_01Jul261527.jpg

ScreenHunter_05Jul261529.jpg

ScreenHunter_02Jul261528.jpg

And as always some type of animal comes out to visit me, this time a otter or a beaver maybe-

ScreenHunter_08Jul261530.jpg

Thanks for viewing,

MTBF :D

Edited by Mike The Bass Fisher

Thanks for the compliments guys, never thought of being shaken or a little nervous on video lol. As said, guess it's natural.

On my trip to Kingston next week(leaving Saturday for 2 weeks) I'll take many short videos and try my best to get some strikes filmed...Then make a 10 minute or so long video for you all if wanted.

Tightlines,

MTBF

Thanks for the compliments guys, never thought of being shaken or a little nervous on video lol. As said, guess it's natural.

On my trip to Kingston next week(leaving Saturday for 2 weeks) I'll take many short videos and try my best to get some strikes filmed...Then make a 10 minute or so long video for you all if wanted.

Tightlines,

MTBF

That would be great but we don't want one of those shows that just talk about how the fish aren't biting. We need ACTION!!!