My sons first Camping trip (pics and videos dial up beware)

Well last weekend My wife, son and a family friend went camping on Ahmic Lake. oh and can't forget my golden retriever Molson!!!!

I normally end up fishing about a dozen times by now, mainly on nipissing and a few times on Ahmic. However since work has been very busy, I just haven't had time to get out fishing this year boooooo.

We decided to go to Ahmic because I know the lake fairly well and with my son I wanted to get him into fish. It rained hard on us the whole weekend but since my son is 3 years old he thought it was fun lol and truely I had fun with him!!!!

Here is our campsite/tents

100_4736.JPG

100_4733.JPG

Our View

100_4735.JPG

Traditional Campfire shot

100_4743.JPG

My son Sleeping in a tent for his first time! That went really great! He loved it!

100_4737.JPG

My 2 girls hanging by the fire to warm up.

100_4744.JPG

We did manage to get into a few fish but it rained sooooo hard that there were times we couldn't see 2 feet in front of us. So it turned into a drinking in tents and trying to stay dry weekend more then a fishing weekend.

I normally don't keep largies but this one wasn't going to make it.

100_4738.JPG

Fat pike for the length. sorry didnt get the measurements.

100_4742.JPG

Here is a video of the weekend. Some fishing clips included!

Visit My Website

Well work is just getting busier so I wont get out fishing again until August camping weekend. Overall despite the nasty weather I had a great time! I hope next months camping trip will produce nicer weather and hopefully I can spend more time on the water!!!!

Cheers!

Great report LBH :thumbsup_anim:

Yeah your pics are kind of small.... I'd recommend a Photobucket account, it's real easy and you can set the resolution to your likings... I have mine set to 1024x768 for uploading and they really come out great.

Your little guy seemed to have enjoyed his first time out camping and handled his first fish like a pro B)

Weather wise is not the greatest but you got to spend quality time with your family :clapping:

Thanks for taking the time to post and share it with us!!!

Leechman

Kewl Report!! Looks like you right clicked and pasted the properties from your thumbnails though. Be sure to click on the picture until you get the actual size before copying and pasting the properties...

Peter, those your nekid girly fish pics I see here??!! :blink::w00t::whistling:

Edited by Highdrifter