n00b here saying hi

Pete1986

Hello everyone! My names Pete and I've been lurking the board for a while. I've been fishing for 23 yeas, ever scince I could run around

with a rod in my hand. I cottage on six mile lake so that is my primary fishing hole. My personam best is a measly 35 inch northern from the moon river.

I'm trying to top that fish every cast I take!

Thanks, I'm looking forward to becoming part of the community.

Ps, I'm accessing from my blackberry so I hope the formatting on my posts is not too attrocious.

Lol that's funny how that came out, I guess to clarify: since I could walk my parents gave me the top half of a rod that I would poke at sunfish with. I guess they figured that it was safer than running

Around with a hook on the end of the line? I graduated to a hook and line when I was 2. 23 now and pokin other 'fish' with the rod now ;)

sometimes the comments just seem to write themselves Pete......so i wont write them :D ..welcome aboard...

psssst running with a rod in hand is fine unless there is an angry husband chasing you ....but i highly recommend not skipping with scissors....

i couldnt resist either ...

ever since I could run around with a rod in my hand.

Thats too funny... welcome aboard... I started fishing a few years after I started running around with a rod in my hand....

Thats too funny... welcome aboard... I started fishing a few years after I started running around with a rod in my hand....

I have a buddy who actually runs around with his rod in hand and fishes at the same time. He only does this when fishing is slow. He actually got caught once with his waders around his ankles sitting against a tree. Unknowingly to him two anglers approached from behind and asked him how the fishing was going. Knowing he could not hide what he was doing he simply replied "pretty slow". Yep, that actually happened. Notawasaga river circa 1989.

oh yeah,

Welcome Pete1986

Edited by Cudz

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

this is probably one of the more crass "intro" threads i've seen in my limited time on the board.

freakin' hilarious!