Quick Contest

TJQ

Dave's on vacation and sent me this before he left, I thought some here may be interested!! It's also in the contest section, but I (yes I) wanted to give him a bit more exposure.. It closes soon, so pop over and sign up for Dave's newsletter.

If ya sign up, post here and Ill draw a random name for a $10 subway gift card as well!

------------

Okay...so we here at Facts of Fishing are not ones to sit around and watch paint dry. We realize that today’s anglers need more and more up-to-date info in order to keep up in the ever-evolving fishing world. So that’s just what we’re giving you. Starting in August, the Facts of Fishing Newsletter will be coming at you bigger and better than ever before! It will include newsletter exclusive behind-the-scenes video from Dave’s shop including all of the new products coming through the doors, exclusive pro tip videos, entertaining and educational Q&A’s with some of fishing’s best sticks, hot techniques with tips from the pros who use them, destinations, photos and much more!

But wait...you might have one little problem. This newsletter is only available for those who have signed up. So, if all that juicy info above isn’t enough of an incentive, we’re going to offer all you slow pokes a little more. All you have to do is go to www.factsoffishing.com/newsletter.php, sign up (don’t worry, you won’t end up receiving any cheesy email junk – we’re not smart enough to figure out how to share your info) and 1. You will begin receiving one of the best fishing newsletters on the planet and 2. You will be entered to win a Fuji FinePix 5700 7.1 megapixel camera or 1 of 6 Fuji Film Quick Snap Cameras. So, get on that little mouse of yours, click the link, and start receiving your own Facts of Fishing Newsletter!

Contest Deadline Wednesday August 5th at 12:00pm

TJ ....you spammer you ...lol...DONE!

LOL.. When the grocery store is yours.. sometimes ya get to put the Klik up front... LOL