feedback section

pike slayer

In my opinion worm,,,,,

If you buy from a member that has good status here,you will have no issues.

If you buy from someone with 1-20 posts,well, Im not saying thier bad prople,but you take yer chances.

Just know what yer buying and from who.

As for feedback, you can post here on the board.

This is JMO.

I think you can tell who the really 'great' guys are on here by reading their posts and history... a feedback section seems redundant when you can just look at a person's profile.

AMEN.

Just watch out for those Alibama guys.

Edited by misfish

problem is with a feedback section, who do you believe? ya know what paybacks are

and an axe to grind about something other then board related business can screw someone up, when nothing was done on this website.....

bottom line, I see it doing more harm then good

I like the idea........if only on a trial basis and you could always delete it IF problems are created by it. But by having a closed mind on ideas like this only prevent the board from bettering itself. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.........

Bob

IMO most of the people are here for the love of the sport/past time of fishing. I bought an outboard a couple of years back and it turned out he was a member, just that fact sealed the deal for me. But a sub forum where you can post your success with new gear, or ask questions about boats and other things would be great for a newb like me...

Just my thoughts..

Tony

That aplumma sold me a watch that is broken....he claims it works fine and he wont give me my money back. Theirs the feedback now what? What does aplumma do to clear his name because in this case the watch was never sold or it was fine till the buyer broke it. Now I have no recourse except to expend lots of energy defending my name to clear it and I will still dislike the person that started the slander.

Since the focus of this board is not selling things then it doesn't need a special area for people to complain about sales. If someone do's decide to buy something from someone long distance use a site that has checks and balances to negate the damages of false sales and business practices. If someone decides to buy off this site then it is important to do alittle research to see if the person is just here to sell stuff or if they contribute to the site and appear to be decent folks to deal with. If the buyer is even the slightest queezy about the deal then stop DON"T BUY IT it is the buyers choice their is no contract or bid it is 100% their decision.

Art

That aplumma sold me a watch that is broken....he claims it works fine and he wont give me my money back. Theirs the feedback now what? What does aplumma do to clear his name because in this case the watch was never sold or it was fine till the buyer broke it. Now I have no recourse except to expend lots of energy defending my name to clear it and I will still dislike the person that started the slander.

Since the focus of this board is not selling things then it doesn't need a special area for people to complain about sales. If someone do's decide to buy something from someone long distance use a site that has checks and balances to negate the damages of false sales and business practices. If someone decides to buy off this site then it is important to do alittle research to see if the person is just here to sell stuff or if they contribute to the site and appear to be decent folks to deal with. If the buyer is even the slightest queezy about the deal then stop DON"T BUY IT it is the buyers choice their is no contract or bid it is 100% their decision.

Art

:thumbsup_anim: