Ready To Go

Well, next week I'm going to be purchasing a new marine battery from Canadian Tire. So what I'm trying to say is that now that I got my little 11 1/2ft boat fixed up, new paddles and oar locks bought, handles for carrying, and a Minn Kota 30lb trolling motor I'm going to be set up and ready to go for my 2 week trip up to my Great Grandmothers house 30mins past Kingston!

Sorry, just had to share my excitement...I just got some money and I'll be able to buy that battery so paddling will not be as hard on me when I can troll slowly on #1 or #2.

:thumbsup_anim:

AHHHH So Happy,

Take Care Everyone!!!

MTBF

**Edit** Well I'm going tomorrow morning bright and early, looking forward to setting up. I might have access to a computer so i might check some of the reports out on OFC but I'm not going to expel any of my success...

Again wish me luck and good weather, going to be expanding my knowledge even further using more and different baits...planning on trying a few lipless and more regular cranks, scum frogs, snakes(obviously), dingers, popers, buzzbaits, and well others as well I'm sure.

Have a safe 2 weeks everybody and good luck fishing!

MTBF

Edited by Mike The Bass Fisher

Haha, sounds good man, what's in the lake?

There's a good population of largemouth bass in this lake I'm going to...have been for 10 years now, theirs smallies, smaller pike no more than 40", perch, crappie, and big bowfin.

Great lake, I guarantee that I should be able to pull put a 4lb bass or bigger....yes that cocky lol.

Have fun Mike ! Hope the leak is fixed and you're good to go.

For sure, all sealed up now...I can still see improvements like maybe a smaller casting deck in the front...moving the front fishing seat to the middle...replacing some of the wood and getting proper seat mounts. Right now there screwed into swivels into a plank of wood...Would like to have the bare aluminum showing and install seat mounts so the seats can be taken in and out of the boat. Things like that and a small 9.9 gas motor and I'll be one happy camper!

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm going tomorrow morning bright and early, looking forward to setting up. I might have access to a computer so i might check some of the reports out on OFC but I'm not going to expel any of my success...

Again wish me luck and good weather, going to be expanding my knowledge even further using more and different baits...planning on trying a few lipless and more regular cranks, scum frogs, snakes(obviously), dingers, popers, buzzbaits, and well others as well I'm sure.

Have a safe 2 weeks everybody and good luck fishing!

MTBF

Expect my biggest OFC report ever!

Edited by Mike The Bass Fisher