backpacking niagara on the bike for fishing spots

marth11

well yesterday i had a strange idea to bike around niagara region well i discovered a new spot which is fun to use and found i hate my bike and escarpment....., well here is my route my guess is i covered between 30-35km on my bike i started at my house which is off bunting road between linwell and scott, went up bunting and continued until it turned onto hartzel, did hartzel till, it turned until merit, then went on to glendale, pass the pen, pass glenridge and stoped off at a bridge going over the 12 fished there and then did the trail, wiped out broke my screen on my camera, went from the trail unto pelham, followed pelham unto shorthills, did shorthills, went back onto pelham went to effingham up to escaparment, took effiingham unto sawmill, did half of sawmill, went back unto effingham, go on to 5th street louth, followed that until st. paul st W, was going on to ontario st, but that was under construction, so i went on to william, then onto king and back onto ontario, fishing behind the mcdonalds, went down ontario again until i hit linwell went down linwell until i hit lake, followed lake up to secord and got picked up there. well thats all of the biking i did and all for 2 gobies just though it would be fun to share also saw some deer. can you guess were i was fishing.......

fishing spot

P7220384.jpg

fishing spot

P7220385.jpg

P7220386.jpg

P7220387.jpg

also saw a dead brookie and bow fingerling at shorhills, my guess is the low muddy water

At least you're healthier from the bike ride!

All of those spots look familiar, but I guess I did grow up in St. Catharines!

The first picture, isn't that near the old train bridge that you can jump off of?