Tackle Warehouse

Lunker777

Just placed a small order with "Tackle Warehouse"

Anyone else do business with them ? Any problems ???

They seem to have a great selection of products. All higher end stuff though haha $$$$$$$$$$

I picked up a few maps, drop shot weights, and Im going to try some Terminator spinner baits !

I buy from them on a regular basis. Great guys to deal with. You will find however that alot of the stuff is getting cheaper to buy here. Blake @ Fishing World has aalot of the hard to find stuff, sometimes cheaper. I buy from Tackle Warehouse all the time. They do have a ton of hard to find stuff.

I buy a lot of stuff from them that's not as popular here and subsequently hard to find locally. They have really quick fedex shipping but you need a decent size order to really make it worth it. smalliefisher is correct though, the guys at Fishing World stock some of the more obscure brands and higher end stuff I look for.

They had my business at the beginning of the year. They are extremely fast and very helpful, as emails are replied almost on the same day. The only problem I have is that shipping does become kind of expensive if you are buying rods.

Although that is a problem, they ship very fast, and they carry some of the stuff that you wouldn't be able to find anywhere else.