My New Toy and household projects!!!

Basskicker

Well my wife and I finally bought our first new vehicle together.......been so busy this summer with the house.....new projects. Unfortunately I've only gone fishing 3 times all year :wallbash: ....next summer should be different going to northern Quebec or Labrador for 3-4 weeks!! :thumbsup_anim:

Our new Suzuki Grand Vitara V6-JLX

IMG_2496.jpg

IMG_2494.jpg

Our new cat enclosure which the cats love!!!

IMG_2482.jpg

And the new pond which is how we spent Canada Day and several days after.....solid clay :wallbash: Had to use the jack hammer to bring it down 40" so the gold fish can survive the winter freeze.

IMG_2491.jpg

IMG_2486.jpg

IMG_2473.jpg

IMG_2489.jpg

Sweet I live backyard ponds. I used to have one at my old place and it was so relaxing to sit out there and watch the fish. I cold spend an hour out there. Someday I will have another one. Good job.

And the cat enclosure is a cool idea too. Is there a way for them to get out to it directly from the house? I always wanted to do that so that we did not have to have the litter box inside.

Dude, forget the new car, lol...........that cat enclosure is one of the coolest ideas ive seen lol

I have an "inside" cat.........and let her out on the porch but as soon as i have to get up to go do something and cant watch her, she is up on the railing and trying to get down on the grass to graze lol. She wont take off, but loves to eat her grass and of course puke it back up. That is one great idea to give them outdoor time but not have to babysit. Never seen anything like it. Great idea.

Sweet I live backyard ponds. I used to have one at my old place and it was so relaxing to sit out there and watch the fish. I cold spend an hour out there. Someday I will have another one. Good job.

And the cat enclosure is a cool idea too. Is there a way for them to get out to it directly from the house? I always wanted to do that so that we did not have to have the litter box inside.

Thanks...I installed a cat door through the side of the house......with a double flap (actually amazingly weather proof) from Home Depot

IMG_2477.jpg