INSANE STORY!

I was fishing on lake nipissing i was throwing a bucktail just for fun. i lost a bet so my buddy was workin the minnkota. i was rockin the boats arse. we were throwin on top of a shoal.. we had a few follows... until a monster... like i mean a 60 incher followed my cowgirl in i was not paying attention and dint figure8 :angry: as the boat moves foreward the prop slowly rotates causing a flash because its ss... the muskey propelled the propeller. it was nuts! it has a hold of it and held on for like 10 secs! i was considering using my livewell for a toilet after seeying that. i wanted to get that thing so i threw all i had.. tiger tubes.. bulldawgs. even buzzed cowgirls for another hour...nothin' but it was cool! B)

I rmember this huge musky on a shoal on the French we knew it was in the area and tried to get it every day twice a day for a week. How did we know it was in the area? Everytime we fished the shoal he'd show up and sit five feet back and five feet down of the silver 5 blade prop on the 250 you could tell he was contemplating whether he should bite it or not but he wouldnt touch any bait we threw at him

I believe it.

I had a similar experience on Pigeon lake a couple years ago. A muskie followed up my buddies lure and was going crazy following it into a figure 8, but eventually lost interest and started backing off. At this point I decided to do some figure 8's as well, and the muskie responded immediately, but swam right past my lure and stopped in front of the trolling motor, stared right at it for awhile, then took off. It wasn't a big fish, maybe 40" at best, but it was cool to watch.