Sign in to follow this  
Court R

yummy

They seem to be pretty seriuos about this, as it has come up all over.

I myself can say,when I caught and kept fish from lake O,there was nothing I could do to make them taste like fish.

so are they going to tell us in detail where these test have been performed and whats the levels were ...or are we suppose to still use the fish consumption guide as our resource of information...

Ive never eaten anything out of Lake Ontario ...but i eat ALOT of fish from Lake Huron

so are they going to tell us in detail where these test have been performed and whats the levels were ...or are we suppose to still use the fish consumption guide as our resource of information...

Ive never eaten anything out of Lake Ontario ...but i eat ALOT of fish from Lake Huron

That's kinda like "branch kin" eh?... I peed in the upper part and he drank out of the lower part!

... do you really think it's safe to eat "A LOT" of fish from any of the great lakes???

This report on a 'recent study' comes out every year, and still falls into line with the MNR's guide to eating Ontario sportfish.

*Yawn*, and shame on the press for snapping it up every time.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY.

Took a couple of the kids from work fishing for walleye, yup...my job involves taking people fishing? I wish I could show the pictures of their smiling faces, but confidentiality policies don't allow. Anyway, I promised to cook the fish for them eat the drop in centre the next day for lunch, they were smiling even more, nice to have a job where you feel like you make a difference to the people you provide service to. Anyway, enough rambling, this is what I came up with.....   Crac

in General Discussion

• Walleye + Bacon = YUMMY!

Hi all,     Made some walleye wrapped in bacon with steamed veggies and a homemade parsley sauce with the walleye Jack caught fort us at the shack last night.     Pretty darned good even if I do say so myself!           YUM                                     Never made them before but heard and seen lots of other people do it,   Needless to say it will be on the menu again.   a bit of a healthier option than the conventional fishfry, oven baked then finish

in General Discussion

• YUMMY WALLEYE!

Hi all,     Got this at the shack the other day, (well….actually my wife caught it)         our supper plans changed on the spot………………..         WE TURNED ONE OF THESE………...                 INTO SOME OF THESE……………...             With a few fries and a nice bean sprout coleslaw………..YUM!     Its been a while since we had fish.     need to get some more        

in General Discussion

• Extra flavour for those yummy Hamilton Harbour Perch

from the spec:   McKinnon said the city has electricians working on the problem now. “We’ve only had a half-a-dozen calls so far; hopefully, we’ll have the problem resolved soon,” he said. The steady rain over the last few days has also forced the city to “bypass’ untreated sewage into Red Hill Creek from the overwhelmed treatment plant, he said.   I'm quite sure the local shops will still be saying eating the fish from the harbour is a-ok....

in General Discussion

• Round Gobies ........ "Yummy"

I can't believe how tasty those things can be. They even smell bad.   But they said it, not me.I wonder who was the guy or gal who dared to try it first. And made that claim.     Second paragraph... at end of the 12th sentence !   Iowa Department Of Natural Resources           yummy !!   So You going give it try?   It's all good news   DSN

in General Discussion