Sasquatch Hunter

Are U kiddin? I married one! :canadian:

Here's a pic of her brother..

bigfoot.jpg

Edited by danbo

bigfoot.jpg

I think I remember that pic from the six million dollar man tv show.

bigfoot.jpg

I can think of a couple of good ole boys in the Skokas and Highlands who look a lot like your brother in law. Probably smell as bad too :P

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• An aggressive black bear video , this hunter was lucky

Fire River is south of Hearst, north of Chapleau    

in General Discussion

• Musky Hunter - Balsam Lake w some OFC all stars

So my brother alerted me to the fact that this weekends Musky Hunter was called "Balsam Bruisers"   If I had to pick a home lake it would be Balsam so I was excited to tune in   PVred it and watched last night only to realize that Saric's guests were none other than Fisherpete(I am about 90% on this as they just called him Pete lol) and Cowanjo (John Cowan) who used to post here a fair bit and has been on Musky Hunter before   Was a great show - no real monsters caught but lots hooked and

in General Discussion

• One Stop PAL and hunter education instructer recommendation.

Hi folks, Just asking any of the guys/ladies on the board here if they can recommend an instructor for a one stop PAL and hunter education course, in the Peterborough or surrounding communities. I have been on the OHEP website and there are a number of instructors. My Dad and I are looking to take the course this winter. I have spent a lot of time in a classroom in my life and I just don't want it to be a bore. We are there to learn of course and will take it seriously but if possible we would l

in General Discussion

• Restoule Lake Musky Hunter Episode

It has been a while since I posted - I think it because after reading Fisher Petes PB after PB musky escapades were mine really worth it. I was lucky enough to be asked to go and do another episode with Jim Saric on Restoule Lake, it took me about three hours and 20 ,minutes to get there. The Plan was straight forward we would fish Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday and get six decent fish to make a great show. Drove up on Tuesday morning as I just arrived home from Vegas Monday night (another stor

in General Discussion

• Mike Lazarus on Musky Hunter

Ann FYI for the Musky guys Mike Lazarus was on Musky Hunter this week. It may run again later in the week. I did not know who he was but after googling him I saw an old thread OFC thread about him. I gather he is very well respected in the Musky Community.   I don't know anything about Musky fishing but I find Musky Hunter one of the better shows on WFN.

in General Discussion