Office Smoker

keram

After little reorganisation in the office I have noticed lonely two drawers file cabinet standing in the corner, ready to be recycled. What a waste I'm thinking. After long discussion with HEINEKEN ( R&D department boss ) :rolleyes:, I've decided to make it useful again. So here it is OFFICE SMOKER

Some features of the working prototype. :D

1 Portable size

2 Modular design

3 Antitheft security

4 Highly precise smoke wents

5 Sophysticated temperature control

6 Mobile

med_gallery_186_422_56989.jpg

Due to mobility the unit can be moved from cubicle to cubicle in no time, High security locking device will prevent theft of the meat, when you enjoy quite time in the washroom or taking a nap in boiler room :lol:

med_gallery_186_422_112795.jpg

Working module brackets can accept up to three removable and interchangeable racks to accommodate different sizes and shapes of meat :)

med_gallery_186_422_130914.jpg

med_gallery_186_422_86350.jpg

Power and smoke generator module includes hot plate with highly sophisticated temperature control, wood chips container

and liquid container for adding extra flavour if desired :D

It is self contained and can be moved to any file cabinet in the office. In test run unit achieved working temp of 235 F in about 12 min

Now I need some meat to run quality test :lol:

I'm with Misfish, I work in the coatings industry and I can tell you that 235 F for 4 or 5 hours in that unit will allow more then just flavour to permeate into your food.

Well, I'm not an expert in this, but I think that powder paint require few minutes of curing at approx 325 F, so I think that 230 F is o.k.. BTW the cabinet is not painted inside.

Well, I'm not an expert in this, but I think that powder paint require few minutes of curing at approx 325 F, so I think that 230 F is o.k.. BTW the cabinet is not painted inside.

But is the cabinet zinc plated inside????

Burt :)