Sign in to follow this  
splashhopper

Drop shot

That's good stuff.

I've had helicopter come pretty close to me on the water (not while I was fishing :asshat: , the pilot was taking a second pass/look at my naked girlfriend, more like a long hover).

Had a plane land on the ice about 100' away from me while ice fishing too.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Miles "Sonar" Burghoff's SonarChart Shading Shot

Here is a great shot of one of Miles "Sonar" Burghoff's electronics unit displaying Navionics' SonarChart Shading. It definitely gives a different look hi-light the underwater topography. Miles is a rookie this year on the FLW Tour and is having a tremendous rookie season. Another interesting note, Miles is the son of Gary "Radar O'Reilly" Burghoff of MASH fame! 

in General Discussion

• Drop shot or Wacky rig

I'm not familiar with fishing the drop shot or the wacky rig. Can anyone give me advice on that..........i normally just troll around the lake with spinners and crankbaits looking for Walleye so i would like to slow down a little and try more of a guess as a finess style of fishing................Thanks

in General Discussion

• Drop Shot Rod

Looking for some recommendations on a good drop shot rod between $150-300 . I have a St.Croix Avid X which I have been using but is a little heavy and I want a designated drop shot rod so I don't have to keep re tying . The Avid X is an amazing rod (you can feel a fish swim by your hook) and I am leaning towards another one but just wanted to hear what you guys think and use . Anyways thanks for your advice in advance everyone.  

in General Discussion

• Four cows and a bull moose shot and left to rot - INFO WANTED

You may have seen something! https://mnrwatch.com/four-cows-and-a-bull-moose-shot-and-left-to-rot-info-wanted/

in Fishing News

• Lowrance HDS9 Gen 3 Touch for sale *price drop*

Lowrance HDS 9” Gen 3 touch unit for sale   Comes with head unit, Total Scan Transducer, Power cable, and all original boxes   Used only 4-5 times last year (I am the original owner)   In perfect working condition and perfect cosmetic condition too   Retails for $2100, asking $1900 OBO   Located in London but willing to deliver within reasonable distance

in Fishing Tackle and Equipment