Overpriced, large rooms with sporadic displays

Radnine

Interesting comments specially about Science North here in Sudbury. I have often wondered what the perception was from the tourists that come to visit. Further, I think the Science Centres do get stale if you have had family memberships like we have had and enjoyed for many years. Note that the keyword here is "enjoyed". These science centres are geared for the kids and they do enjoy them tremendously. The cost to visit these is fractional if you pick up a membership and remember they are good at any Science Centre.

Fot the grumps on the board, maybe you should click on "Our Anthem" and it will refresh you with a new and eager perspective of this board and if that doesn't work, "apparently" and I say again "apparently" there are other fishing boards besides this one.

PS I wish I could have been at the Lakair G2G, maybe next year.

Did you pay to go there? Flash them your edvantage card or OSSTF card or OCT card and you get in for free. That goes for all museums and science centres.

Teachers have free admission? That does make some sense, but are you sure it's correct? It's the first I've ever heard of it so I'm just double-checking. :D