Lake to Bring Canoe

Dan668

No dont want to be in a tourney haha. Ive tried of one those two before. Cant remember which. Is was alright. Lots of weeds. If i did go to pigeon river, i would be launching across from emily.

Id assume the main species in that section would be bass. So id be best to work the shore?

There should be plenty of weeds in that stretch of the Pigeon river now too. I'd throw spinnerbaits along the edges of lily pad beds and sluggos or moss boss topwater weedless type lures right into the pads. You should find largemouth and possibly a little musky hanging around. Good luck and take lots of pics for your report.

Ah another quiet evening on your own private beach after a days fishing. Nothing to listen to but the birds & water.

TorontoSpit2.jpg

Oh.

TorontoSpit.jpg

If you're just out for the day don't overlook spots in your backyard, with the strike there's no ferry service out to the islands so I imagine it's pretty quiet out there. Good bass & pike on the back side of Centre Island & marina. There's also all the river estuaries that are open to canoes, some good smallie action that's hard to fish out of anything other than a canoe.

TorontoSpit.jpg

If you're just out for the day don't overlook spots in your backyard, with the strike there's no ferry service out to the islands so I imagine it's pretty quiet out there. Good bass & pike on the back side of Centre Island & marina. There's also all the river estuaries that are open to canoes, some good smallie action that's hard to fish out of anything other than a canoe.

This has got me *SO* excited right now...rofl.