Sign in to follow this  
TJQ

NO WAY!!

... the first person who can tell me when this years Binbrook ice Fishing derby is...

Hint.. It's one the front page of Fishing Worlds website!

Raf... you ticket pig you... lol maybe you can scalp them...

Raf... you ticket pig you... lol maybe you can scalp them...

GHahahah

Well I am donating one to Uncle Buck.. because well.. HE CAUGHT A FRIKKIN' FISH!! :D :D :D

Ahem... and here I thought I was going to get one... :glare:

Why do you have to hate... :dunno:

Thanks Bud :thumbsup_anim:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• A great way to replace Gas BBQ burner tents

There is always a diffuser over the burners on a gas BBQ. Most of my 5 tent like diffusers are toast after 5 years. I had some left over 2X3 steel studs from our reno. I cut them to length and drilled a few holes in them. New BBQ burner tents that I don't need to go out and buy, that is if they are available. You might have to McGiver them for your specific Q. Please don't tell me I will get Cancer from the heated Steel cooking my meat. My neighbour already told me that. I don't know how she can

in General Discussion

• The Way To Stop Poachers

Now that's the way it's done!!!! They don't mess around in Alaska.  https://www.ktuu.com/content/news/Alaska-man-sentenced-to-fine-jail-time-for-poaching-wasting-three-bull-moose-502204901.html?fbclid=IwAR3_tMG0qVR_Y6dul374VIEfE6UJkPTbc2LGFNd7qRyWbvbf7sVzwyNSqmE

in General Discussion

• 2 Way Radio for Hunting

After a frustrating hunting week with my cheap two radio I decided to invest into a good one.  I have looked into reviews and curious if anyone can make any recommendations on a good waterproof 2 Way Radio. Thanks!

in General Discussion

• Navionic apps keep pushing the wrong way $$$$$

Just went to check a map out on my android navionic app and now required to login etc. with offline limited abilities. This was incorporated in the latest update I assume. They just keep pushing and pushing and pushing making users wish for a substitute app. We all had to re-buy the app a few years back and then get options taken away and then re-introduced as Purchased add-ons. They went as quickly as possible to a subscription plan to squeeze more cash out of us for life...

in General Discussion

• A fishing report? Really? No way!

Pulled the boat down to the southern shore yesterday hoping to cash in on some early season action.   Day started off great, weather was great, lake was calm.   Ripped over to Charles Daley got the boards and flat lines out fairly quickly and started on our way over to Jordan.   Not a sniff in the first 30mins, so I decided to drop a rigger about 2ft off bottom and within 10 mins we had our first fish.  Chunky little brown at about 4lbs.   Pulled the other flat line in and dropped rigger #2.   A

in General Discussion