Lake Scugog Update Please

Going to be fishing Lake Scugog from Port Perry this Saturday from shore I think. Just would like to know what the weeds are like right now, is there lot's of floating weeds?

Going to bring just a few frogs and maybe a jig or two with me to fish thick stuff.

Thanks for any news,

MTBF

Edited by Mike The Bass Fisher

slammin last weekend mike.

Spent 20 minutes on shore then 30 minutes in a kayak and ended up with a 15" two 17" and a fatty 18" that was pressing the 4 lb mark...mega fat!

All on a spook...to let you know how much I love spooks I actually have a 'spook' dedicated rod.

slammin last weekend mike.

Spent 20 minutes on shore then 30 minutes in a kayak and ended up with a 15" two 17" and a fatty 18" that was pressing the 4 lb mark...mega fat!

All on a spook...to let you know how much I love spooks I actually have a 'spook' dedicated rod.

I think the weeds may be a little thick for a spook at the locations I'm thinking about then again, I'm not to good at fishing them. I got this Heddon Zara Spook Puppie(small spook). I could toss it around but I think I'm going to fish a popper and frogs.

Wish me luck, might not be this weekend now due to a trip to Lindsay to look for hosing but soon enough I'll get out there.

MTBF