Big, Big storm coming!

bigfish1965

I can't loose either way. If it misses us I work inside if it dosen't I'll be working outside. I've already filled the one plow with diesel and the other with gas so I don't have to do it in the colder snowy weather should it arrive. I enjoy plowing snow...you make money having fun.

LOL Carp...environment canada is now saying for Toronto....12 to 19cm tomorrow alone...not including anything we get on Wednesday. Weathernetwork is saying 10-15cm not including Wednesday.

Wonder if it will be like the last one....I woke up in the morning and we had NOTHING!!! LOL

30 cm.?... how many degrees Celcius is that? :rolleyes:

Glen that would be 12 inches Glen in the good old imperial system.

This is a good time to pick up a snowblower folks Wallymart has had some on sale $900.00 for a 10.5hp.

Snow no problem!!!!!!!!Winter tires make a big difference.

No help from the army required here in Montreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well if we even get 10cm of snow we all know what traffic will be around the GTA, :blink: so we all might as well call in sick and go ice fishing... :Gonefishing::w00t: ..they said on global news that its going to last over tuesday & wednesday,with lots of windy blowing snow,so things will be a mess.. :o .everyone take care driving and make it home safe... :thumbsup_anim:

Well,we had to get it sometime. It'd be weird actually if we got lucky all year. I thought the west coast was going to keep it LOL ...... it was their turn. Hopefully all we get is some good toboganning and everyone uses their heads. I hope it's all cleared up for the fishing show. I'm "Jones'n" for something fishing related. Everyone take care tomorrow (no power outages please). It's funny, I used to freak just thinking of that thought when I had a saltwater tank (corals etc.). I gave it up for a projector and camping/fishing. I figured I ALWAYS had to be here to take care of it and with camping etc. I just couldn't do it. I was fun too though,just way more time consuming, more stresssful and less filling LOL (actually I haven't kept ANY fish yet,but the Walleye are calling me) LOL..

Hmm.. and just in time for Valentine's day... I guess there's no point in me getting my hair done, lol. The wind and snow will just undo it in two seconds. :canadian:

PS- I like the new smilies. I might have to borrow Davey Crocket's hat up there to keep warm. Either his or Uncle Buck's white one. Not only warm but apparently lucky.

Edited by ~CK~

Well we've had a winter storm warning since Saturday and it finally got here after midnight last night. They had pretty much cancelled everything here last night before it even got here :huh:

Got up at five and shoveled the first six inches of what supposed to be 10-12" today.

I was getting ready to leave for work and all my guys called off so I'm thinking what the point, looks like I'll have to find something to do today :D

Whopper

Edited by Whopper

Well so far they are only calling for 10-15cm for the Brockville area Wed. but the 30Km/hr winds will make it just lovely. I feel a sick day coming on.

At least we wont get what upstate NY got last week. Oswego area has 12ft+ snow drifts :blink:

drove in hamilton this morning and white out conditions and icey roads. here in oakville its blowing but light snow. weird how oakville east to pickering always seems to miss the squalls. apparently when the storm rolls in we are not going to miss it. oh well i have been dieing to use my snowblower this year!

Be safe if you have to drive all!

Cheers!

LOl, don't worry it's coming. Were getting pounded by lake effect right now. And another 20-30 from the storm and they said we can possibly see over 50+ because lake effect.. My back is going to hurt tommrow :unsure: Hope its a snowday. Woot woot, Too bad I don't got the cam to snaps some pics.

Edited by xrap

WOW!!! We're getting hammered here in Hamilton. Been snowing all day and they said this isn't even the storm? :huh: Already got 20-25cm!!!

I saw that on the TV awhile ago xrap, you guys are getting clobbered.

Nothing in Toronto yet but it sounds like it's on the way.

Guess we can't complain too much though, the news said Toronto has received the least amount of snow this year ever.