Manatulin Island / Tip of Bruce Pennisula

HTHM

I am looking for some info on where I might find some toothy critters in this area. I will be without my boat as SWMBO has said we are pulling the tent trailer and NOT the boat. I hope to be up in that area July 15 - 18 and then in the Pinery's area the next week.

By the way a hook up is MOST welcome!

just went camping up in Tobermory which is in the same area. If you can find a place to fish in town, do it. There are some big pike that like to float thru the waters, along with trout and salmon too. if you can get off a dock... the area is really for smallmouth too. not exactly where you are staying, are going to be, nor if your gunna get a boat... either way... the fish are there.

Pachone

Thanks Albert.... gotta do something to pass time here.

Tell Myia you're off the OFC fishing board, with me recommending you, and she'll only charge you an EXTRA 10% LOL !!!

Lakers are supposed to be pretty good. If you don't have a clamp on rigger or steel line... use a three way and a big weight to get down to the depths.

Wayne

Thanks Albert.... gotta do something to pass time here.

Tell Myia you're off the OFC fishing board, with me recommending you, and she'll only charge you an EXTRA 10% LOL !!!

Lakers are supposed to be pretty good. If you don't have a clamp on rigger or steel line... use a three way and a big weight to get down to the depths.

Wayne

I did drop your name........I hope it did not hurt, (groan) So much for gettin' a discount! :lol: