Sign in to follow this  
salmon

Outfished again by my 9 yr old

My nine year old woke up this morning and told me that he wanted to catch some of the WGSF (rock bass). So we headed out a little later than usual, the sun was already high, so I was not expecting much action today.

After 5 tiny WGSF or so he got a little bored and said that he wanted to catch some bass.

3 lb on the digital scale

DSC01131.jpg

2.5 lb

DSC01133.jpg

He still out fished me, I guess I should listen to him more often :blahblah1:

Jose

good for him, Good job little buddy. My 8yr old out fished me the other day 5 small mouth, my 4yr old got 2 and i got 2... oh and my wife got 3, what a good day out.

Edited by xkempx

His smile says it all.... :)

My nine year old woke up this morning and told me that he wanted to catch some of the WGSF (rock bass). So we headed out a little later than usual, the sun was already high, so I was not expecting much action today.

After 5 tiny WGSF or so he got a little bored and said that he wanted to catch some bass.

3 lb on the digital scale

DSC01131.jpg

2.5 lb

DSC01133.jpg

He still out fished me, I guess I should listen to him more often :blahblah1:

Jose

Please give him a big pat on the back and congrats from me. Love to see the little ones out fish us :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Old Yamaha 30hp tuneup - buy parts online?

I have neglected my Yamaha 30hp (1991?) for awhile now and its running fine but is due for some TLC. I hit all the grease points in the spring and fall but other details are due. I change the lower gear oil twice a year since I bought it used over 5 years go. My first oil change was a "milkshake" and I thought the seals were shot but its been clean since so I will keep the constant gear oil changes every few months for a cheap preventive measure if it needs it or not.The Yamaha C30Q is over

in General Discussion

• Fly In to Old Post Lodge

Just got back from a fly in to Old Post Lodge On Lake St Joseph near Pickle Lake. First time up there this early. Usually go in July when it's warmer. Fishing was amazing. The guide put us on Walleye and Pike very day. Didn't seem to matter where we went we caught fish. I walked to the back of the island the lodge is on and fished off the rocks. Caught and released 35 Walleye in 1 1/2 hours. Best ever back there. Was cold a few days in the morning but we dressed for it. Definitely a great place

in General Discussion

• PSA - Scammers are hard at it again! NF

Just a heads up for those who know and more importantly, those that don't, that in the 416 region, those "microsoft support people" are hard at it this week. Once last week and twice this week they have wanted to help me with my computer. If you don't know, Microsoft will NEVER call you, that's not the way they work. These people are trying to sabotage our computers in order to steal and extort us.  I work from home, so I am home all day dealing with telemarketers and scammers calling the h

in General Discussion

• Oh my,the weather people were wrong AGAIN. LOL

Ya the weather was to be so TERRIFYING. Woke up at 4am heard the rain on the window. Back to sleep til 5:30. Look outside and said you buggers. Flags were limp. Grab my gear and get to said spot. South winds were called for, so selected a south shore spot. Ya the one that has not produced for me yet this year. Well wouldn't you know it,they were there, and wouldn't you know it, not a single sole out there. LMAO. There was little to no wind,a light rain for about 5 minutes the sun even came out f

in General Discussion