Buffalo to Spring Fishing show shortest way?

fishbait

well fishbait i think you would cross at the fort erie bridge,or at niagara,then its just the qew,to the 401 i think but you can go to www.mapquest.com and it will show you everything and even how long it will take how many miles and even where you can stop for a coffee or something to eat,or im sure some other board members will be glad to help you out...i think there will be lots of OFC memebers there on saturday so look for all us guys wearing our hats and stuff,hope to see you there...cheers :Gonefishing:

Take the QEW from Niagara around the Golden Horseshoe and onto 403 just past Oakville at the Ford Plant. Follow 403 east and north to Hwy 401 eastbound. Follow signs to the airport and exit the 401 at 427 north, and then onto Airport Road. Turn left onto Airport road and it'll be on the right (east) side.

Not to be a downer here,but is the show worth going to still? I was there twice,the first time was ok,something new, the second,well it seems all the shows have gone down hill.

Have fun either way.

I just won 2 tickets from TJ, and I'm in the area, so I figure I'll check it out with my wife this weekend. It's my first time attending this one, so I'll have no frame of reference to other years. Hopefully I can learn a few things! Some of the seminars sound interesting.

i think that depends on what your going for....or what you consider 'worth it'?

i'm heading there friday, i have a few larger purchases to make.

its much better than the sportsman show, thats for sure.

i enjoy meeting a lot of the great lakes distributors, and chatting with the folks who make our industry tick.