Sign in to follow this  
NAC

salted plastics storage

Can different coloured tubes be stored in the same pkg without the colours running? or is it dependant on what colours?

Thanks.

If they are wet at all there's a good chance the colors will run (ie gulp). I've kept dry ones together without any problems but only for short period of time.

Though sometimes you create really interesting color patterns when plastics run together.

And those rainbow mixed tubes work great. When I'm backpacking I put 3 or 4 different colurs in one small package. I've had some very different, and successful colour combos as a result.

And those rainbow mixed tubes work great. When I'm backpacking I put 3 or 4 different colurs in one small package. I've had some very different, and successful colour combos as a result.

Fer sure I didn't throw 'em away. One never knows when one might happen upon the next greatest lure. I'll be throwing some very odd coloured plastic this summer.

JF

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• 105 Hardbaits/ 37 bags of soft plastics for sale $300 SOLD

View Advert 105 Hardbaits/ 37 bags of soft plastics for sale $300 Selling 105 hardbaits mostly Bass/Walleye/Salmon lures. Most are new or new in box. Makers like Rapala, Mepps, Bagley, Williams, Storm, Salmo, Blue Fox, Luhr Jensen, Yozuri, Jackal Panther Martin. 37 bags of plastics from Yum, Yamamoto, PoorBoys, Kalins etc Call Paul 647-951-9142 (Oakville) Advertiser

in Fishing Tackle and Equipment

• Boat Storage - Indoor vs Outdoor

Hi folks. Looking for some experience on outdoor storage.  I've used indoor storage since I bought my boat new with mostly good experiences.  However, last year I tried a new place (that had no concrete floor and no heating) and found that my boat was damaged by mice over the winter.  The reason I always used indoor storage was because I thought I would be safe from rodents.  Needless to say, I was very upset that I had to replace one of my seats and struggled to rid the boat of the rodent

in General Discussion

• Do people still use Mr Twister brand plastics ?

Hey   I remember as a child mr twister was a big deal, and caught a lot of fish (or so it seemed).   Nowadays with salt impregnated baits, garlics, coffee etc I find myself asking this question ?   Mr Twister are durable, smell like plastic/rubber, and aren't exactly the cheapest out there by any means.   Is this something intermediate anglers use, or is it more of a beginner used brand nowadays?

in General Discussion

• Looking for musky sized Zman plastics

Anyone know of any shops carrying the larger Zman plastics? PM me if preferred. Thanks.

in General Discussion

• Mild Gas Fume smell normal in aft storage?

As you are probably aware I recently purchased a new to me Legend 16 xcalibur. The boat is in immaculate shape and wasn't used much by the previous owner. I never noticed any smells when I checked the boat out or when we test it on the waters.   After trailering the boat home I noticed that the aft starboard side storage has a gas fume scent (the side the gas vent is on as well). The gas vent itself doesnt smell, just inside the storage. there isnt any tubes or anything in the storage, so Im

in General Discussion