Lake McGregor, north of Gatineau...

highdrifter

Hi gang,

I'm racking myself trying to get info on this lake. We've got a family g2g happening this weekend and the Murds and I wanna get out and do some fishing. Is it worth paying for the Quebec Fishing License?!

If so, any info on species and techniques would be a huge upper.

Thanks in advance.

HD

Fidel,

Like others said, lake trout, SMB, LMB and pike are the species that swim this body of water. The back bays is where you'll find pike and bass. Lots of weeds and pads and are shallow, around 10' - 15' fow. There is lots of traffic on that lake so your best fishing time would be early morning before they (the recreational boaters) wake up and at sun down.

There is a lot of under water rocks that are slightly submerged that you must be careful of, if I was you I would take it easy on the throttle until you find those.

Now as for the fishing license, here is the link to QMNR for prices *** EDITED *** OOOPPPSS

http://www.mrnf.gouv.qc.ca/faune/chasse/ta...ermis.jsp#peche

Hope this help and good luck on your journey!!!

Tight lines

Jacques

Edited by Leechman

Fidel,

Like others said, lake trout, SMB, LMB and pike are the species that swim this body of water. The back bays is where you'll find pike and bass. Lots of weeds and pads and are shallow, around 10' - 15' fow. There is lots of traffic on that lake so your best fishing time would be early morning before they (the recreational boaters) wake up and at sun down.

There is a lot of under water rocks that are slightly submerged that you must be careful of, if I was you I would take it easy on the throttle until you find those.

Now as for the fishing license, here is the link to QMNR for prices *** EDITED *** OOOPPPSS

http://www.mrnf.gouv.qc.ca/faune/chasse/ta...ermis.jsp#peche

Hope this help and good luck on your journey!!!

Tight lines

Jacques

Grand merci Jacques. $27 me semble raisonable. Cependant, la note #12 mentione qui faut faire part des services de pourvoyeur!! Sa veut dire quoi au juste?

Grand merci Jacques. $27 me semble raisonable. Cependant, la note #12 mentione qui faut faire part des services de pourvoyeur!! Sa veut dire quoi au juste?

$27.00 est très raisonnable et la note 12 s'applique seulement pour le permis de remise à l'eau. Quand tu achètera ton permis de 3 jours consécutif vérifie avec le commis pour faire sûr.

Bonne chance avec les gators!!!

Jacques