Folks, I need your support!

Rattletrap2

I hate the fact that you have to wait a true 24 hours rather then once a day

at this point I have to wait till after 11 tonight to vote again, then I will have to skip a day so I can do it earlier in the day

Well, you got my vote every day until the contest is done with...Wouldn't that be cool if the members at OFC could override the WORLD FISHING NETWORK and get out own member to win!

Let's go ladies and gents, 15votes or so from even a thousand members and that comes to a additional 15'000 Votes...even 500 members, comes to 7500 votes!

Send in ur e-mails everyone!

Thanks Leechman!

Did you know that you can vote with up to 10 e-mails per IP address every 24 hours? Please use family, friends, and co-workers addresses.

Thanks,

Brian

OK will do... but have to wait until past 11:00pm to vote

OFC Community, come on lets show the world that we are the biggest and the best lets all give him 10 votes each.............

..............other are getting real close to him.....

we should be able to blow the doors off this contest

dig the new Vid as well--we should be able to pull this off OFC Community--yah Holiday time and all but--let's not let apathy detract from our goal here

is it possible to put him over?

i believe it is

opened a gmail account to double vote--will collapse it after the contest is over

Play Safe

Tight Lines

Hug a Mod

Paul

my family have 5 email accounts and I asked some friends if I could vote for them, so I have 10 real people and 10 real email addresses I use each day

no cheating here

and everyone else could do the same

Thanks Guys!

Yeah, my Youngest Daughter put the video photo album together and WFN helped modify the original entry.

I would think that 1000 votes a day for the remaining week would be easy? We have a whole lot of members here!

Thanks for doing what you can!

Regards,

Brian

Geez,

Now I am being called a "cheater" by someone because I asked for support from you folks.

Unreal!

Some of the contestants in the top 5 are using radio, television, message board forums (that they appear to have joined just for this contest!), bike forums, and a whole host of recruiters of votes!

All I have done is ask for support from a group of you people on OFC that I have considered friends for many years. This truly is a family here and we always go the extra mile for each other. This is clearly within the rules. WFN tells you to use Facebook, Myspace, emails, etc. to promote yourself.

We have to keep voting as much as we can! I'm afraid there is going to be a massive push towards the last couple of days to move people up and I could get bumped from the top 10. My wife and Daughters have put a lot into this for me and I would really like to have at least a chance at being looked at by the panel of judges.

Thanks,

Brian

Geez,

Now I am being called a "cheater" by someone because I asked for support from you folks.

Unreal!

Some of the contestants in the top 5 are using radio, television, message board forums (that they appear to have joined just for this contest!), bike forums, and a whole host of recruiters of votes!

All I have done is ask for support from a group of you people on OFC that I have considered friends for many years. This truly is a family here and we always go the extra mile for each other. This is clearly within the rules. WFN tells you to use Facebook, Myspace, emails, etc. to promote yourself.

We have to keep voting as much as we can! I'm afraid there is going to be a massive push towards the last couple of days to move people up and I could get bumped from the top 10. My wife and Daughters have put a lot into this for me and I would really like to have at least a chance at being looked at by the panel of judges.

Thanks,

Brian

Don't worry about it. We should be able to get you into 1st. Maybe have a draw on here. Everybody who votes has a chance to win something :dunno: Like maybe a subway gift card...hint hint. I will be adding 10 daily anyway

People talk about others when they are jealous or don't have nothing good to say.

In this case they are talking about you Brian because you have such a Great support of Family and Friends

and they are worried you are going to WIN this Contests..

GOOD LUCK LETS GO OFC Support our Member!!!!

10 more Votes.

Edited by jr7roo

Thanks Dan, Terry, and jr7roo!

I have no idea where this coward is coming from, but I doubt he is from ONTARIO, and he certainly does not know me!

Having a pond in your backyard does not mean you are financially well off. It means you are 50 years old and have been working (and will continue working for many years to come!)your butt off for 33 years to try and have a place that we can enjoy. The banks do have lots of money...all you have to do is ask for some!

As for transferring fish... they were here when we moved here with the exception of a few Goldfish and some Largemouth fry that I purchased from a fish farm. Otherwise, the fish are reproducing and doing well.

"Charlie" does not seem to mind the Alberta girls using TV, radio, message boards, newspapers and other methods, so my guess is he must be from there?