Folks, I need your support!

Rattletrap2

That's the Spirit misfish

the ole guy--always full of compliments and i rely on that from you Barrie Ontario

lol

what can i say on a family-friendly site?

maybe ..just maybe--a bikini-clad lassy may have been a competitive advantage?

heck--will call FEDEX and bump you to number one--where you belong

ID1

Thanks everyone!

Yep, I hit the big 50 on Wednesday Mr.B....so I guess "ole Guy" really fits now! LOL

My girls are doing a lot to keep this on top and you all are helping out tremendously! I slipped back to 6th, but am now slightly into 4th.

Sarah, my oldest, is the one that started this and would like to post a t least a pic or two to the entry, but cannot see where to do it. There ain't gonna be no bikinis (at least not with me in it!!) but something might be better than nothing?

Folks,

We are sliding fast! Down to 6th from 4th and they are pouring in their votes for the other contestants in this next couple of weeks. The contest closes July 31st.

We need all the votes we can get to stay in the top 10!

There are over 200 people using this board right now, and literally thousands of members altogether. Please vote with as many e-mail addresses as you can and every day.

Thanks

http://www.wfn.tv/adopt/view.php?entry=360

Thanks for your support and enthusiasm everyone!

Yes, all it takes is 10 votes from 100 people and we have 1000 votes per day! This would easily keep us up there. The other contestants have the support of various Calgary based fishing forums and message boards working for them for example.

I think this board has the power to surpass all of them with the huge member base here.

They allow any and all e-mail addresses to vote and about 8 to 10 from each IP address within about 24 hours. Please use family, friends, and co-workers e-mail addresses to vote with.