Got a couple hours to fish tomorrow

Got about 3 hours tomorrow evening for fishing, and I'm trying to decide where to go for some bass action:

1) The pond above the dam in Guelph on the Speed river(still my fav spot for convenience, but has been kinda lacking the last few times, although I have to believe there are still fish in there)

2) I am scoping out an area on Google maps at the Heffernan st bridge (anyone know if there is parking there)

3) Maybe try Riverside park a little further up the river

4) Guelph lake

or

forget Guelph and go a completly different direction altogether. I live in Milton, and the wife says I can go at 6 (speaking of which, I gotta say I am pretty lucky to have a wife that encourages me to fish 3-4 times a week, even if only for 2-3 hours at a time even though we have a 2 year old and a 2 month old baby at home) so I want to stick to 30 minutes or so of driving max.

If anyone wants to meet up tomorrow evening for some river walking and show me all your honey holes, I would be willing to accept that too!!

Cheers

Actually I am going this evening, so I would still like some input if anyone has any. And yeah I consider myself pretty lucky. I just want to land some fish! My dilemma is always that I get stuck in a rut because with only a short few hours to fish, I want to go where I know there is a chance of catching something, as opposed to experimenting and trying new spots. Although I know that I have to try new things to find good spots, so its a catch 22 I guess.