• Similar Topics

• Great day of laker fishing!

I finally got a chance to scoot out on my own. Brought the GoPro with me for the first time this season. What a blast! It's kind of nice being on the rod instead of the net for a change.    

in General Discussion

• Fishing Hay Bay

I'm almost ashamed to admit this ( lol), but I'm fishing Quinte for the first time at Hay Bay. We're staying at Bayview on Hay Bay cottages next weekend and I was hoping I could get a few pointers.  Wondering if it's a bit to early for walleye as friends have suggested that later in the Fall is better. I read a post that the Uzzick spinner works great but I can't find a single place around the GTA that sells them. I'll try the usual trolling with raps, worm harnesses and some spinners. 

in General Discussion

• Fishing for various species on the Grand River (Video)

Quick video from the lower Grand river for those interested. Enjoy!  

in General Discussion

• carp fishing kawartha lakes/London area.

Hello, thanks for letting me join. I’m from England but I’m coming out to Canada, Ontario for 2 weeks in September. It’s not a fishing holiday but some fishing will definitely be happening. Has anyone got any advice on areas I should visit to try and catch a better carp as when I was out before caught lots of smaller ones so wanted to try and get one over 20lb! Also advice on what licences I need would be great. we are staying a few days in London, then travelling to the kawartha lakes area

in General Discussion

• Fishing shirts and a big net

View Advert Fishing shirts and a big net   Four fishing shirts - all worn once on a trip and now just taking up space. They're Bass Pros Worldwide Sportsman brand, three in size Large and teh blue one bottom right is a Medium but fits the same as the others. I'm a large in "street" clothes and they fit me nicely so they're true to size $10 each or take them all for $30 These are the closest i can find to them on the Bass pro site https://www.bassp

in Fishing Tackle and Equipment