Sign in to follow this  
boatman

Snowmobile Parts in Southern Ontario - NF

I know, I know its not snowmobile weather, but I was hoping to do some work on my machine while it was warm (for a change).

I'm looking to install a reverse kit on my 1993 Polaris Indy Trail 440. Anyone know of any used parts dealers/wreckers in Southern Ontario? Anywhere within 2 hours of the GTA would be perfect.

How about JT's in New Lowell, 705-424-1691, about 20 minutes west of Barrie. Call Trevor.

That's him! I knew there ws a J and a T and I got it ass backwards!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Old Yamaha 30hp tuneup - buy parts online?

I have neglected my Yamaha 30hp (1991?) for awhile now and its running fine but is due for some TLC. I hit all the grease points in the spring and fall but other details are due. I change the lower gear oil twice a year since I bought it used over 5 years go. My first oil change was a "milkshake" and I thought the seals were shot but its been clean since so I will keep the constant gear oil changes every few months for a cheap preventive measure if it needs it or not.The Yamaha C30Q is over

in General Discussion

• Kingston area eastern Lake Ontario salmon/trout fishing

I used to run 27' boat out of Whitby trolling for Lake Ontario salmon and rainbow trout each summer, and I have been missing it. I moved just north of Kingston a dozen years ago and have concentrated on back lakes bass since then. When I was in Whitby, I could tell you exactly what week the salmon would appear, in what locations and at what depth the best fishing would be. Seldom got skunked if the fish were around. I am thinking of upgrading my 14' tin boat to something that could han

in General Discussion

• What type of fish to go after in Lake Ontario near Kingston's shorelines?

What type of fish are present in Lake Ontario near Kingston's shorelines (more specifically from Collins Bay to Millhaven area)? Last time we went out (several hundred feet from shore off of Nicholson's Point) the fish finder picked up several fish down between 15ft - 40ft of water (and also what appeared to be possibly schools of bait fish, or random debris?). I'm wondering what type of fish are present to this area? And at depths up to 60 feet of water?   Has anyone here fi

in General Discussion

• Southern Ontario Bass Fishing

Hello everyone, I recently moved to Toronto from Winnipeg for the summer. I'm an avid bass fisherman and have been doing my research but would love some input from everyone. Does anyone have suggestions on bass fishing locations within a couple hours of Toronto that are accessible to fish from shore? Thank you!

in General Discussion

• Bass shore fishing southern ontario

I'm looking for great bass fishing spots, smallmouth or largemouth, that are on a shore as I have no boat. Specifically within 1.5 hours outside Toronto. I usually go north from Toronto to get away from Lake Ontario where the fish are cleaner and safer to eat. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated

in General Discussion