Euginia Lake

tightline

Hey was curious if anyone has any info on Euginia Lake...fishing in the CBAF Tourney tommorow and have never fished the lake before...Hunting Smallies and Largies...any suggestions on lures or colors for the lake would be greatly appreciated...thanks in Advance...Tightline!!

Try behind the Island in the stumps

Don't tell him that, that's where I'll be, MAYBE doing this :wallbash: :wallbash:

There are weeds & wood all most every where, got a nice bunch on Monday but nothing to win Spinnerbaits, Tubes, pick your poison it'll likely work

Richard :Gonefishing: :Gonefishing:

Don't run wide open behind the island unless you are a gambler, some deadheads and stumps around just under the surface that could do some damage.

It's a good little lake, but it's gonna be chock full of boats (it always is on Canada Day) and when a lake is heavily pressured, finesse techniques can outproduce the more traditional techniques that work better on active fish.

Good luck, you'll need it with that line up of good sticks on the water!

:Gonefishing: Wish I could join you guys.But I have to do a little staining tomorrow .Have to get it finished by the weekend.I will be watching from shore and wish you luck.That is a picture of me last year with a smallie just west of the big Island.I caught it with a dew worm if you can get it past the perch the bass are deeper.Sometimes the weeds are too bad so I go to natural baits and fish a little slower. Lots of luck Steve.

Don't run wide open behind the island unless you are a gambler, some deadheads and stumps around just under the surface that could do some damage.

It's a good little lake, but it's gonna be chock full of boats (it always is on Canada Day) and when a lake is heavily pressured, finesse techniques can outproduce the more traditional techniques that work better on active fish.

Good luck, you'll need it with that line up of good sticks on the water!

This from a guy, that had troubles and fished one spot and kicked ass.. :lol::P

Try boiling yer spinner bait over some of the deep weeds. ;)

Great lake,some big smallies and buckets to be had.

Have fun.