Sign in to follow this  
blaque

flying boat tube

I posted this inside another thread but thought id throw it out here for anyone who hasnt seen this thing.............for those slow....hot afternoons of fishing. Who needs disney world anymore with stuff like this on the market. Ive looked into them and it seems the manufacturer doesnt offer it currently........but they are out there on the usual e-bay, craigslist sites.

Mantaray Flying Intertube

Alltogether now. QUADRAPALEGIC

The people old enough to ride one of them, should also be old enough to know better.

Up until now, i thought cigarettes were the only thing designed to kill you

I bet it would work even better behind my truck. :canadian:

Here, hold my beer for a minute................ :lol:

I saw one of these flying death carpets in action...a couple of years ago, likely before the ban.

It was surprising to see how fast the boat was travelling and how high the inflatable rose...and then shocking to see how hard they hit the water.

No sirens followed so they must have been ok...very fortunate outcome...could have been B A D.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• What's your best boat ramp argument or funny story?

Launched in St.Clair and had trouble starting it.  Took my time cause there was nobody trying to get there boat in.  While playing with the motor a guy says to me "Are you going to be all day".  I looked behind me and it was a guy that wanted to get his boat out.  I said to him "My bad I thought you were fishing there" lol.  A little awkward when I moved my boat to the other side, but all was okay.  Was a lesson learned cause it was my first launch with my first boat.   I'm sure some of you guys

in General Discussion

• Zodiac / inflatable boat repair

Howdy, I've got an inflatable boat from Achilles that sprung a leak last year. I did a DIY repair that got me through the season, but it's leaking again. i'll probably just try another DIY repair after calling the place in Oakville, they wanted $100+ an hour + materials. Wouldn't give me a fixed price(on a patch?). Anybody know a place or person that might be a reasonable cost? I'm in Niagara, so hopefully some place nearby..

in General Discussion

• House Boat

Hey guys. So i'm planning on renting a house boat this summer for a vacation with the wife's family. I was wondering if anyone knows of any reputable companies where i would be able to rent a house boat for a week? Looking for something that is within a few hours of the GTA. Nice scenery and decent fishing would nice. I have never done the house boat thing but i have heard its fun from people who have done it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

in General Discussion

• Boat that can be transported on top of vehicle

A few weeks ago I was offloading gear at the dock and two guys pulled up in a Mazda CX-5 with a small fishing boat on top of the vehicle. It was for sure not a canoe or any of the typical boats I have seen on a vehicle. I have no idea what size of motor they had on it but i was curious what type of fishing boat this may be, and what options exist for boats that can be transported on top of a vehicle. Wish i took a pic. Appreciate any advice. 

in General Discussion

• video:Drunk boater rams another boat on Lake St. Clair

this is nuts and I hope red boat driver gets everything coming to him. and few extra for good measure.   https://www.facebook.com/BadBoatDrivers/videos/boat-assault-on-lake-st-clair/421076815288982/    

in General Discussion