Daiwa Procaster

Matt15

I found a daiwa procaster PM33SH and I took it apart but didnt know what I was doing and when I put it back together it had more problems then before. I'm wondering if it is worth it to get it fixed. I would like to get some opinions on this reel and if its worth fixing. Thanks

Matt

If it costs 20 or 30 bucks to fix, of course it's worth it. More than that, and I'd just put the money toward another real, possibly even the same one if you want. At least then you'll have a bunch of spare parts for when you do figure out what you're doing (don't worry, I've been in your shoes before). And you will also have a spare spool, which can come in handy.

If it costs 20 or 30 bucks to fix, of course it's worth it. More than that, and I'd just put the money toward another real, possibly even the same one if you want. At least then you'll have a bunch of spare parts for when you do figure out what you're doing (don't worry, I've been in your shoes before). And you will also have a spare spool, which can come in handy.

I agree, have one over 10yrs and had it seviced about 5yrs ago cost $20 and now it's time for a new one. For me I found it to be a good reel and was worked a lot...