And now a pic of my prize

Cudz

I got a call from Mark Kulik telling me he had my new St. Croix Mojo rod and he wanted to deliver it personally. Very cool. He came over to my house, talked fishing for a while and gave me my new rod. Mark is a really good guy and we had a good talk. We took a few pics and my family even got in on the pic. lol.

The rod is sweet and I can't wit to use it on the opener this Sat.

Big shout out to Mark Kulik and of course Karl Kalonka. Very cool indeed.

Here are some pics.

Mark and Me

Kulik1.jpg

The rod (my prize from Extreme Angler)

kulik3.jpg

My family (the real prize in my life) posing with Mark

kulik2.jpg

Edited by Cudz

NICE, Mark Kulik and crew are a TOP NOTCH bunch of folks. I have had the best S.T.S. sessions talking to Mark Kulik at some of the bass club meetings and I have to say, I'm sure he was damn proud to bring that prize to you. next time don't post anything about "your rod" in the subject line as if we didn't know you won a prize I wouldn't have read it as I don't want to see your... HAHAHA

Great looking family. In 12 years from now your going to have your hands full with those 3 girls. Especially if they look like your wife. The local farmers co-op can supply you with electrical fence to keep the boys out !

Good luck this weekend, I hope you nail em good.

Great looking family. In 12 years from now your going to have your hands full with those 3 girls. Especially if they look like your wife. The local farmers co-op can supply you with electrical fence to keep the boys out !

Good luck this weekend, I hope you nail em good.

Ha ha.

I am not too worried about any boys yet but in time I might have to be. I can put on a pretty mean face if I have to. I have big friends as well and my collection is growing every year ;)