JEREMY

From Matzuo website that Lew posted:

To contact them:

Matzuo America Incorporated

4770 "C" Forest Street

Denver, CO 80216

Phone: 720-941-9400

Email Us At: [email protected]

Looks like their security certificate expired in 2006, that is the warning Lew was talking about. Certainly not a secure site to buy from but it does give the above address and email to contact them.

You might or might not, get an answer if you email them. Site doesn't look like it is maintained at all.

Tom

Thanx guys now i feel like a turd.that was simple i was readind a mag 10 minutes after i posted it and found the site.My girlfreind bought me a reel and the spool messed up so i need a new one.I guess that what i get for getting a reel from a lure maker.Thanx again

JEREMY :blush:

One of my favorite spring walleye lures is made by Matzuo, I haven't found anything that even comes close (even live bait) as far as producing numbers of fish. I tried to email them because I had a question about the directions that were supplied with it " tie line directly to the lure" but the lure comes with a snap clip installed. never did get an answer from them but tying the line directly to the lure works about the same as using the snap clip.

Let me know if you do get a response from them. Good Luck.