Sign in to follow this  
lilkynan

Tachometer not working

My Tachometer is not working?? - what can I do to test the guage to decide to replace it - also the starter switch is not always engaging - what up with these things??? - 2003 Bayliner - was sticking a bit last year - now is not moving at all. Also the key needs to be turned a few times before the starter kicks in. Why is this happening and what can I do to fix and prevent this?

Edited by The BARE!!!

Also - the blower is now not working??? Dont know if it is the switch or the blower???

Just use a rake then.

JF

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Working on ye olde boat

I love working on my boat. But I found something I don't like. Rebuilding the transom sucks in a big way.  I guess it's not really that bad as it did last 28 years before needing replacement.    

in General Discussion

• advice on glasstop stove. coil not working

Recently the large coil on my Frigidaire  glass top stove stopped working.  the coil is the one that has 2 setting ( big and small size pot).  The screen on top of the temperature knob shows HE (hot element) permanently since the coil stopped working.  Turning the knob doesn't do anything but if I place my hand on the glass top, I can feel slight vibration as if the switch is sending signal to the coil.  I'm tempted to replace the coil, but wanted to check here first and see if it could be somet

in General Discussion

• Working stream fed flats

I have been trying something different from time to time. Looking for feeder creeks that flow out to large flats. Walking these feeder creeks in the spring, I have found huge schools of shinners in them. I have found 2 that  seem to hold fish, and now, 3. My hopes today were not great, as I knew the recent thaw would make the waters murky. Being a new area, I waited til a bit of light had started. This morning I was not dragging the hut. Just the boggan and the essentials. I was going to be movi

in General Discussion

• My reel is clicking. Not working properly.

Hi guys.   Just wondering if you think this reel is toast. Some serious clicking/grinding. Considering my two mithcell avocets cost 30 or 35 bucks, I am probably better off junking them and buying something else on sale for $30 to $35 since I'm not a hardcore angler.   I have these two:   https://www.sail.ca/en/fishing/reels/spinning/mitchell-avocet-iv-silver-110-4-5-4-1-175030   https://www.sail.ca/en/fishing/reels/spinning/mitchell-avocet-rz-500-moulinet-110-4-5-4-1-124510   They sil

in General Discussion

• O 'Keeffee's Working Hands Cream

For those who suffer from dry and cracked skin....I started using this product a couple of weeks ago. Seems to work quite well ! :clapping: Before...About two weeks later

in General Discussion