Vehicle Loyalty

Fishnwire

Im with bdox. i drive a zr2 blazer, but its done up with offroad lights on the roof, roof basket, brushgaurd, mudders. always recognize fellow zr2's.

putting on a sticker on the back windshield that will say... "Official JEEP Rescue Vehicle"

I go offroading and cant get stuck, unlike some jeep guys i know, especially those YJ's!

The YJ is a direct descendant of the original and still the greatest off-road vehicle ever made...hands down. All others are mere pretenders.

All bragging and kidding aside...when it comes to off-roading, tires are probably more important than what spins 'em. Driver know-how is right up there too.

Yup, theres a subaru forum out there, and supposedly they wave when they see other subaru's :P

Yes, we're out there and have our own club.

And sinker, I think I stole the first redneck in a scooby title. The guys that fish eastern tribs have likely seen me around.

Usually, you only get waves from modified scoobys to other modified scoobys, there's just too many 'normal' ones around.

If you think you love it when you first get it... wait until the winter!

check out the toronto subaru club (really all of ontario) for some meets, parts hookups etc.

I'm not even going to ask why your on a gay wheels site........ :lol:

If you knew the deal I got on it, you'd snatch it up too.

I know nothing about subaru's at all.......I'm a dodge ram kinda guy myself. This thing is gonna get a work out B)

S.

I was just uhh.. confirming the rumours. :lol::whistling: Could be worse, it could be a Miata. :D

I'm teasing, I've owned a AWD/Turbo before and even if yours is non-turbo, you will love it. It will go places in conditions you'd never expect. :thumbsup_anim:

Yeah, for a trail sled it goes like a scalded cat!!!!

When I can get it to hook up it tries to drive away from me!!!! :D

SWEET!!!!! :lol:

Back in the day I had some pretty nifty (read fast) sleds, but I haven't even been on one in close to 30 years. It would be fun to try some of the new stuff.

JF

Also, I'm pretty sure guys on motorbikes wave, unless one guy's on a crotch-rocket and the other is on a Harely. There are usually little "rules" that come along with being in the "club."........

Here's the lowdown on biker waves for the unintiated.

I don't get why people in cages wave at each other, other than people pointing & laughing at a man driving a Miata.

Back in the day I had some pretty nifty (read fast) sleds, but I haven't even been on one in close to 30 years. It would be fun to try some of the new stuff.

JF

Yamaha has a turbo upgrade the will bring there top performance sleds up to 205 HP!!!! :w00t:

That's a whole lot of YEE HAA!!!!!! right there. :thumbsup_anim::clapping::thumbsup_anim:

Waving at another driver cause they are driving the same brand/model is dumb. :wacko:

I used to think so until I owned a Jeep. It's not the vehicle for everyone...there's lots about them that some people find off-putting...but it's the perfect fit for me. I guess it's all about identifying with others who also find them so appealing. I tend to imagine (rightly or wrongly) that all Jeepers have similar lifestyles and interests to myself.

I've driven over beaver dams in my YJ to get where I want to go. I've taken it into places some people wouldn't take their quads. It's literally changed the way I think about bush access. When I see another guy whose got that figured out too, I feel just fine about flashing him a wave.

Yamaha has a turbo upgrade the will bring there top performance sleds up to 205 HP!!!! :w00t:

That's a whole lot of YEE HAA!!!!!! right there. :thumbsup_anim::clapping::thumbsup_anim:

Gotta love em. I have a Rage right now and figure on upgrading to something a bit quicker next year.

12,500 k in 3 seasons.

As for on the road, I have a Toyota Tundra right now with the 5.7. We have a quiet club. When you see that 5.7 on it, you know that guy has a whole lot of get up an go. You don't realize till you own one just what they will do.

Gotta love em. I have a Rage right now and figure on upgrading to something a bit quicker next year.

12,500 k in 3 seasons.

As for on the road, I have a Toyota Tundra right now with the 5.7. We have a quiet club. When you see that 5.7 on it, you know that guy has a whole lot of get up an go. You don't realize till you own one just what they will do.

have an apex here and it's been worked over alittle around 155hp and a stage3 clutch kit :thumbsup_anim: bigger sway bar ect, get some shoulders with that one

YEP..........nobody beats TUNDRA........

Truck.jpg

Edited by Billy Bob