Back from Cochrane Air!!!

beerman

Well,

We are back from our fly in trip with Cochrane Air Services. We flew into Yesterday Lake last Friday. WHAT AN AWESOME TRIP once again!! The fishing was totally unreal for 8 days. There were 4 of us and we caught about 2,200 fish......... I caught the biggest walleye at 11 pounds.. 33 inches on Tuesday. We also caught 5, 7-8 pound walleye, and alot of 24 inchers.... The pike were mostly smaller this year, but we did end up with 3, 15 pounders through out the trip.... The weather was crazy as usual, rain, snow, sun, wind, etc..... Cochrane Air is a first class outfitter. I will post some pictures in a few days, as I am back at work and tired as hell............................................

PS...We fished from June 5th untill June 12th... Like I said, TOTALLY AWESOME..

Also, The Pittsburgh Penguins are the CHAMPS!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOO

wow that is quite a tally of fishies. you knew the calculations were going to be performed on fish per minute LOL. Nice math by the way johnny b hehe.

I havent even scene pics yet, but this sounds like an ideal week of fishing, except for the snow of course.

It was a heck of a trip. We used 120 dozen of minnows, and a pound of leeches... They were not hitting the crawlers this week.

Oh yea, we fished evryday from 8 am till about 2 pm.. Ate lunch, then back out at 4 pm untill 11 pm.. About 12 hours a day.. We also had time to drink 16 cases of beer... Great stuff!!