Nosbonsing Pike Tourney

dheitzner

No problem, unfortunately don't have a lot of details to share with you. Ted called me once he found out he was the winner (he had some boat issues after the conclusion of the event - so it wasn't until much later that they even knew they had won). They won by 1" over the nearest competitor is all I know. Him and Chonger have been close to winning in the past, so they were super happy to finally take it down. Sounds like it was a fun event.

I had the pleasure of being on this great site last week and I saw hogman3006 post referencing that he need a partner for this tournament so I reponded to him and all that I can say is what a great weekend of fishing I had with him, truely a great guy knowllegable and one could not have asked for a nicer guy.

Fishing was great catching well that is a different story but none the less a fantastic time was had by me and a chance to fish two new bodies of water but most imprtan to meet a great guy, THANKS KEN.

So I did recieve some more info on the Nosonsing Pike tourney, and also they stated that the complete results will be posted some time this week at , www.nosbonsing-anglers-and-hunters.com and also the next year tournament date is on June 13 with Orientation night June 12th.

as per the email that I got,

Team 29 -- Ted Filippou and Dave Chong came in 1st -- take home was $12,400 (first prize $7000 and bonus tournament of $5400)

total inches 117 1/4 inches plus 50 bonus points for a

total of 167 1/4 inches They caught 5 fish

The big fish of the tournament was by team 20 who came in 64th -- they caught only one fish and it was 38 3/4 inches

The tournament results should be on the web site some time this week

I had the pleasu