In Jiggy with a herd of women....

TJQ

Monique and the girls made it in yesterday. Bugs are fierce, but they are troopers... heres some pictures....

Also on my drive up here this time, I saw a moose, a bear, a fox and a coyote!!

IMG_0288.JPG

IMG_0294.JPG

Summers (yes her name is Summer) first fish she catches and holds!!! LOL...

IMG_0313.JPG

and the paddle boat!!

IMG_0317.JPG

I think Im done bringing in stuff now... all the building is done, now were in mainteance mode.. Gonaa bring the girls out for some more fishing this afternoon!

Oh man, you're in giggle city. Just wait til they start talking about which boys they like...I suggest you get out while you can. Good on you for taking them fishing though (can't say I would...probably drop them off at the mall and get the heck out of dodge)

Oh man, you're in giggle city. Just wait til they start talking about which boys they like...I suggest you get out while you can. Good on you for taking them fishing though (can't say I would...probably drop them off at the mall and get the heck out of dodge)

When yer wife starts talking about the boys she likes - you pack yer gear. The game's over.

JF

Four teenage girls.....You have my condolences. I deal with that every day in my house, I feel your pain. Nothing worse than listening to the infectious laughter of a group of wound-up kids, almaost as bad as eating an ice-cream cone. ;):lol::lol:

Looks like fun TJ. No UFC tonight I bet, what's on the movie menu?

Joey

LOL.. we got the UFC in.. the girls watched "Heathers" in the other tent and plotted against me.... gunna go get us some fishes today!!