Sign in to follow this  
doack

Kanipahow Wilderness Resort

Anyone ever fish with this outfit, Lloyd Cotton is the owners name and he flies out of Chapleau area. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

I believe the outpost camp operation is called Midnorth, that may be confusing some people.

http://www.midnorthflyincamps.com/index-outpost.htm

I'm assuming you're talking about the fly in outposts as you mentioned Lloyd flying out of Chapleau...

Anyhow I've been considering them for a couple years now as I'm sure the fishing is decent but have shied away because of the price. (Yes I'm cheap. :) )

I almost booked their Embarass lake camp for this year then managed to get a booking at another fly in outpost in the same area for $200 less per man...

So that's it, not much info. I'd personally like to know how you make out if you decide to go.

Edited by solopaddler

Thanks for the reply, we are fishing their Northwind lake in August, I will give you an update when we get back! Who did you fly with for $200 less? Just asking, because we have flown with a guy out of Wawa for years, used to be based in Chapleau. Their site is www.outpostcamps.com. Good people, love their Ribes lake, and Anjigaming is good too, and their prices are great, $695 for the week.

If anyone knows anymore about midnorth/kanipahow it would be appreciated. Hope we made a good choice for the change of scenerie.

Thanks for the reply, we are fishing their Northwind lake in August, I will give you an update when we get back! Who did you fly with for $200 less? Just asking, because we have flown with a guy out of Wawa for years, used to be based in Chapleau. Their site is www.outpostcamps.com. Good people, love their Ribes lake, and Anjigaming is good too, and their prices are great, $695 for the week.

If anyone knows anymore about midnorth/kanipahow it would be appreciated. Hope we made a good choice for the change of scenerie.

Check your pm's.