Sign in to follow this  
rocheleauc

Buckhorn- Scotsman Point

Hello there,

Girlfriend and myself booked a cabin on buckhorn at scotsman point for our graduation trip. I've fished the kwarthas a few times this season, but I'm not too familiar with buckhorn. I want to show her a good time and catch some decent sized fish. Anyone got any tips for this lake as in decent spots or what type of gear to use. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Lower Buckhorn - Kawartha Kayak Fishing Club GTG

Calling all Kayak Anglers! The Kawartha Kayak Fishing Club (aka KKFC) is having a fishing get together tomorrow (Saturday, June 22) on Lower Buckhorn. If anyone would like to join us please see the link at the bottom of this post. Lower Buckhorn is a gorgeous lake, with great fishing. Unfortunately there are no public launches so there is a $10 fee per vehicle (car/truck not kayak) to launch and park at the private resort we're meeting at. Please consider this an open invite to jo

in General Discussion

• NF - Turning Point Hustler Prop

Wondering if anyone was using this prop on your motor.  Would like some feedback, etc.  Performance on these sound close to Stainless Steel, though I am sure it won't be as good.  Might decide to stick with Aluminum if this make is any good.  Would be going with a 14.5 19P most likely. Thanks.

in General Discussion

• Turkey Point

Hi Guys, I am new to the forum (not to fishing 🙂 ) and wonder if there are any recommendations on fishing around Turkey Point Provincial Park. We are staying at the park next weekend and I am bringing my boat. Fishing on Erie has always been fun but that's the area I've never been to, and wonder if some advice on where to moor the boat and where to go for bass/walleye can be given. Thanks in advance, Black

in General Discussion

• 50 Point Conservation Area + Kelson Beach

I am going to be in the 50 Point Conservation Area tomorrow with a friend and her eight year old daughter.  Is anybody here familiar with the Consveration Area and Kelson beach?  It doesn't look like much from Google Earth; but the pictures from the web site look better. I was just wondering if it was worth visiting.  Also, does anyone know if there are change rooms for the beach? Is there anything else in the area that is good for a family visit?

in General Discussion

• Upper Buckhorn Lake Fishing

Has anyone been fishing on Upper Buckhorn Lake this season? I'm heading there in a week or so and was curious about what luck people have had...I think technically I'll be on Lovesick Lake.   Thanks  

in General Discussion