Sign in to follow this  
drwxr

neat tackle boxes

was browsing websites and trying to figure out what tackle box to get for all my lures, tires of browsing through different plano boxes, and came upon this site that make plexiglass boxes. does anyone tried to make something similar ? i have alot plexiglass laying around the house, would love to try to make one just for my needs that would fit a sport bag.

http://store.justencase.com/onthewater.aspx

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Tackle Depot - The Canadian Tackle Warehouse.

Hello All, I am probably breaking some forum rules and I do apologize for that, but I wanted to share a newly launched website Tackle Depot. Tackle Depot is the Canadian version of Tackle Warehouse. This means cheap shipping and competitive rates. They also have an affiliate program that pays out 2.5-5% for all referred users for life. I thought some of you might benefit from this and I wanted to share this. Full disclaimer I am involved with the project. Let me know if you

in Member Business Directory.

• Muskie Tackle, Tools and Net

Muskie Tackle, Tools and Net View Advert Everything you need for Muskie Fishing.  See my other ad for rods and reels. Bag/Trays/Dividers $40 Long Nose Pliers and Knipex Bolt Cutters. $40 100 lb test flouro leader $10 Kelly Kustom Bucktail Spinners - Double 10s $30 each Handlebarz Double 8s.   $20 each Two safety pin style Grim Reaper Spinnerbaits $25each. One bulldawg $20 Two Tube Jigs $20 each (with extra tube)

in Fishing Tackle and Equipment

• 2019 North GTA Tackle Swap

The 2019 North GTA Tackle Swap is back in a new easy to access location, the Optimist Youth Centre in Newmarket(Just off the 404, south of Davis Dr.) Doors are open to the public from 9:30 AM to 2:30 PM and entry is only a Toonie or a non-perishable food item donation for Compassion 360! Currently, there are still tables available to vendors, please e-mail [email protected] for full details! #TackleSwap #NorthGTA #GreatDeals#BuySellSwap   5th Annual North GTA Tackle Swap Date

in General Discussion

• RICHMOND / OTTAWA Spring Family Fishing & Tackle Swap

This Saturday Couple of Tables Still Available   RICHMOND / OTTAWA Spring Family Fishing & Tackle Swap South Carleton High School 3673 McBean St, Richmond K0A 2Z0 Saturday April 6th, 2019 9am – 2pm   Admission      PLEASE HELP **$5 family of 5** with a non-perishable food bank donation $7 family without a non-perishable food bank donation (2 adults 3 children under 16) Ta

in General Discussion