Sign in to follow this  
Tybo

Rods needed for kids.

Manger at work son has PRADER WILLI syndrome.

A day camp that thees kids visit is on a lake.

The camp has no fishing rods to supply the kids with.

He brought some rods in himself, but the kids love fishing and

there is not enough to go around.

So I ask the people of this board, from the kindness of your hearts, if you

could send a rod and reel in good working condition to this address.

P.TYBORSKI

18 Brightway cres.

Richmound Hill Ont.

L4C 4Z9

Thank you very much.

I'll bring some rods and reels with me to Lakair, Bud.

I have several "kids rods" here every thing from Barbie rods and up. Are these younger kids rods any good to you? If so, I will gladly give them to Albert this weekend and he can get them to you. I'm sure he wouldn't mind!

I have several "kids rods" here every thing from Barbie rods and up. Are these younger kids rods any good to you? If so, I will gladly give them to Albert this weekend and he can get them to you. I'm sure he wouldn't mind!

But he will keep the pink Barbie rod for himself.... how does that help em? LOL

I will see what I can dig up..

G

But he will keep the pink Barbie rod for himself.... how does that help em? LOL

Just tell him it's not really a musky rod.

JF

If convenient, I will stop by on Saturday night to drop the rods off. As well, I have a couple of rods myself that will make the trip.

I've out-grown Barbies, now GI - Joes on the other hand.....

BTW Gerrit you know where I live, by Thursday night to get there Saturday.

Edited by hometownhandyman

Thanks guys.

Sounds good Cliff. I didn't get a age group of the kids. But I believe they are 4 too teens.

I think he said there was 40 kids.

Thanks guys.

Sounds good Cliff. I didn't get a age group of the kids. But I believe they are 4 too teens.

I think he said there was 40 kids.

I will bring some stuff to Lakair too Paul...

will flip you over 2 Rapala kid combos early next week via snail mail

Have Fun at your event

Cheers

Paul

www.familyfishingweekend.com

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this