An Amazing Day of Rainbows!!!!!!! (PIC Heavy)

Well i dont know where to begin, First of all i would like to say WOW!! this being my first charter on the big water of lake O i will never forget this experiance. Woke up bright and early Saturday morning to meet Lloyd at the boat, when i arrived i met two other guys from the board AILE GOBY and NANCUR373 and his father down from down east for a visit. After a brief introduction we all loaded on the boat with our Tim Horton's and we were off a little ahead of schedual 4:50 am... So we all sat down and Lloyd put the throttle to the floor and we were on our way to an undisclosed detinationLOL and along the way we got to enjoy a breathtaking sunrise...

IMG_0625.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

Then at last we arrived and Lloyd turned on FRED the autopilot and got to work right away getting everything set up for us.. WOW this guy works hard. After everything was set up we all threw a couple bucks overboard for the fishing Gods! :worthy: The Gods must of really liked our donation because at 5:26 the first rod went off and i was up first... What a beauty Rainbow :D

IMG_0615.jpg

IMG_0616.jpg

IMG_0631.jpg

Next up it was NANCUR373's father WTG pops!!!

IMG_0640.jpg

IMG_0641.jpg

NANCUR373's turn!!

IMG_0651.jpg

IMG_0639.jpg

AILE Your up!!!!

IMG_0645.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

Double Header!!!!

IMG_0654.jpg

IMG_0623.jpg

Group Photo

IMG_0658.jpg

What an amazing day of fishing and conversation and i learned a whole bunch too!! If you wanna catch fish Lloyd knows how to put u on fish! this will be one of my most (EPIC) fishing adventures yet. Thanks to my new fellow fishermen

and to the Captain of the pirate ship Cheers to you all. We managed to land 20 fish in the boat by 11 am now thats what i call an amazing day... Here are a few pictures of my wonderful ending to the story DINNER yum yum

IMG_0688.jpg

IMG_0691.jpg

IMG_0692.jpg

Edited by bassmastermike

Saturday was a blast it was nice to meet you Mike hope to get out for some bass with you some time.

I might get out this saturday or sunday with Lloyd depends on when my son is born.

For anyone heading out with Lloyd you're going to have a blast.

Thanks again Lloyd for a great time on Lake O

I hope for the bow population everyone in that pic had conservation licenses :)

Actually, its none of your business how many fish they kept. They are all within thier legal right to keep a limit. Why not just say thanks for the report, and keep your opinion to yourself??

Good fishin fella's. Lloyd knows his stuff for sure. I've never fished with him before, but I've talked to him several times at the launches around here, and he's always been willing to share valuable info with me.

Sinker

Actually, its none of your business how many fish they kept. They are all within thier legal right to keep a limit. Why not just say thanks for the report, and keep your opinion to yourself??

Good fishin fella's. Lloyd knows his stuff for sure. I've never fished with him before, but I've talked to him several times at the launches around here, and he's always been willing to share valuable info with me.

Sinker

I AGREE! Good going...

P.S. more than 50% of Lake O's bow pop is stocked (i.e. put-and-take)

I guess you missed the little smiley face at the end of my post, lol

Relax kid.

I guess you missed the little smiley face at the end of my post, lol

Relax kid.

No, actually I didn't. All I missed was the part where you said thanks for the report, or good going, or congrats..........anything positive would have been nice. It was afterall a great report.

And who you callin' kid? :lol:

Ok guys. Calm down. What a great day on the water. Me and my Dad's first time on lake O (well his first time to Ontario period). What a blast! Rarely a dull moment. Not much 'dead air'. BIG THANKS to Lloyd of U and Me Guide Service. Man he knows where they are. Nice meeting you Mike. Hope to see you again.

Way ta go boys! You can certainly tell that you guys had a blast! Lloyd's a great guy, fun to spend time with and yah, he knows his stuff. Pass me a lemon, would ya Lloyd! B)

Just a question for you guys and I certainly don't want to start anything... I've fished Lake O in the summer in the blue water and have found that the survival rate for those bows seems to be very low. Can the same thing be said catching them at this time of year, with the surface temp being cooler?

Again, I'm just curious!

Thanks again for the great report and pics!

HH