rhare

Lake Simcoe fishing update!

I spent a few days this week doing some promotional charters, had some total greenhorns out and they had no trouble falling in love with fishing! But when your having 30 + fish days whats not to love!

We spent most of the time jigging for lakers and the action has been steady.working 80fow with tubes and spoons has been the ticket. Lots of fish over 10lbs and a couple pigs. The whities have also been around in the bunches and provide some steady action inbetween lakers. In 4 days on the water we've boated over 150 fish. The fishing is going to be hot for the next couple weeks, if you have the chance get out and take advantage!

Tightlines

Ryan Hare

We Pound 'Em Fishing

102_1689.jpg

102_1682.jpg

102_1678.jpg

102_1694.jpg

102_1703.jpg

102_1704.jpg

102_1736.jpg

Her first fish ever

102_1711.jpg

102_1729.jpg

102_1734.jpg

102_1726.jpg

102_1721.jpg

102_1760.jpg

102_1758.jpg

102_1756.jpg

102_1755.jpg

102_1754.jpg

102_1743.jpg

102_1741.jpg

102_1749.jpg

You have inspired me to get out on simcoe for some action! Can you explain the basics as to how your catching so many fish.

Don't take bananas on the boat.

JF

Excellent report and pics Ryan :thumbsup_anim:

How can you not love fishing when you get into so many fish :w00t:

You certainly got them dialed in :clapping::worthy:

Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work!!!

Leechman

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.