Cormorants on Nipissing

Jonny

Well, I was sitting here, tuning up my banjo, yellin " don't talk that way to yer sister.... she's yer Mother" to the kids when I decided to read this thread again.

Now, I've got my Hamilton dinner jacket on and I'm ready ta start blowin feathers off them thar feathered beasties!

If wantin to hit every cormorant with a nice even pattern of lead makes me a red neck... I'll take the t-shirt, hat and sweat pants please!

HH

Well, I was sitting here, tuning up my banjo, yellin " don't talk that way to yer sister.... she's yer Mother" to the kids when I decided to read this thread again.

Now, I've got my Hamilton dinner jacket on and I'm ready ta start blowin feathers off them thar feathered beasties!

If wantin to hit every cormorant with a nice even pattern of lead makes me a red neck... I'll take the t-shirt, hat and sweat pants please!

My guffaw with my morning coffee! :lol: The coffee sprayed out so hard I durn near lost another tooth!

I think I seen a snapshot of yer family a while back...

family_portrait.jpg

Thanks for the family pic Jocko! Funny though, those are just my immediate family, well ok, just the folks who share my room. The full family pic would require a bigger screen! And we consider the pick up truck to be family as well!

HH

HH

Hey, wait a minute. No one said anything about Redneck's...... :D If you don't like the cormorant's you're a INBRED FREAK like me....... ;) and don't forget it.....

I always thought you had to be a American to be a Redneck... :lol: But if you want to be a Redneck just tell them you know Billy Bob (The Inbred Freak) and I'm sure the rest of the gang will accept you.. :rolleyes:

Now where the hell did I put my double barrel shotgun.......last time I remember seeing it I was using it to jack up my truck........ :wallbash:

Hey, wait a minute. No one said anything about Redneck's...... :D If you don't like the cormorant's you're a INBRED FREAK like me....... ;) and don't forget it.....

I always thought you had to be a American to be a Redneck... :lol: But if you want to be a Redneck just tell them you know Billy Bob (The Inbred Freak) and I'm sure the rest of the gang will accept you.. :rolleyes:

Now where the he[[ did I put my double barrel shotgun.......last time I remember seeing it I was using it to jack up my truck........ :wallbash:

It's just harder to identify Canuckian rednecks cuz they can't hang the guns in the rear window of the pickup. ;)

JF

It's just harder to identify Canuckian rednecks cuz they can't hang the guns in the rear window of the pickup. ;)

JF

I checked with my other Redneck buddies and explained that to them and they said it would be OK if you hung your fishing rods in your pickups......and if they are duct taped together, all the better..... :D

Billy Bob

I checked with my other Redneck buddies and explained that to them and they said it would be OK if you hung your fishing rods in your pickups......and if they are duct taped together, all the better..... :D

Billy Bob

Does that make 'em an automatic?

But I don't think the MNR allows more than one line per licence, and we're just rednecks, not lawbreakers. Some of these boys would figger they had to unspool all but one reel.

JF

Edited by JohnF