I hate misrable people !

Im only kiddin, really, I talk a lot of crap because its fun, I like the idea of throwin the old man in the water though, hahaaa, anyways I`m not that bad. But I have been told I have anger issues, aggressive behavior, and tendencies to rant on about the injustices in the world, and the fact that I have lifted weights now for the past 6 years gives me the strength to hurl large objects at my powerless victims, haaa.

But with the years now moving on I have become more passive, and more forgiving, the more fishing I do the more passive I become, I enjoy the fishing so much that when I dont get to go I become sour. This time spent is really about reflection and pause for me, somewhat of a religious experience.

But then I digress, I just dont like people who get away with treating people like dirt for nothing, thats just plain nonsense.

You`re right, I gotta calm the hell down. I get outa control sometimes. I need to get out on the lake and get my fix.

I better make sure I'm not fishing on the launch dock when you get there......LOL :D

JUST KIDDING...........glad to see you can take some kidding.........

Bob

Old fella at the launch has no right being like that with anyone, period.

I get dozens and dozens of angry, sick, tired, abusive, demanding, demeaning and miserable people come see me throughout every year at my work. If I had of been you and finally off work heading fishing... I would have unleashed everything I've held back with those other people, on that ole launchlizard pr!ck.

You did good kid by being smart... too bad the incident took away from your fun time. Next time though, step up to him and ask if he wants to take the first swing. :lol:

Does no one else find the title of this post ironic. :lol:

Life is too short to get wound up over stuff like that. Seen families yelling at each other and such at the ramp, sheesh, what's the point of trying to "get away" from the rat race if you're going to bring that attitude to the lake. Seen folks run down from their cottage to stomp up and down on their dock as if that is going to make me stop fishing "their" bay or shoreline or send their dog to bark. Just gotta laugh and don't let it ruin your day. It's a time to relax, not get bent out of shape. Save that for the cottage country traffic on the drive home! :)

Old fella at the launch has no right being like that with anyone, period.

I get dozens and dozens of angry, sick, tired, abusive, demanding, demeaning and miserable people come see me throughout every year at my work. If I had of been you and finally off work heading fishing... I would have unleashed everything I've held back with those other people, on that ole launchlizard pr!ck.

You did good kid by being smart... too bad the incident took away from your fun time. Next time though, step up to him and ask if he wants to take the first swing. :lol:

Man can I relate. Been in Customer Service industry for 10 years now with the last 4 as a manager. I get to deal with people after my front line staff and their Supervisor can't settle the concern amicably. It can really take it's toll on you...if you let it! That's the key that Dude touched on. Other people can only effect us with as much power as we give them to do so.

Best advice I can give anyone is to put more energy into fishing, friends and family than to letting some idiot on a boat lauch or anywhere else ruin their day! Although, tossing him into the drink would have been fun too :lol: