The other woman in my life

Big Cliff

I watched in sadness to day as “The other woman” left me for another man. We had spent many wonderful years together.

She and I had something special, she responded to my touch; slow and gentile and she’d purr like a kitten quick and hard and she’d leap like a panther, eager to please, anxious to serve, her only desire; to satisfy me! What more can any man ask?

Together, we weathered many stormy situations and I have to admit there were a few times when I challenged her and wondered if she was up to the task but she never let me down. Fog, rain, wind, sudden lightning storms, so far from shore that we couldn’t see it; In fact, I remember a time on the lake when I thought to myself "girl, if you let me down now, I hope we are together when they find us!". That gal stuck by me, she never let me down, not once in all those years.

Wayne, it was a real pleasure to meet you today, you truly seemed to appreciate her character and the love she has to share. I know that she will enjoy the laughter that your children will grace her with. Treat her well my friend because she truly is a lady! I was happy to see her leave in tow with such fine gentleman!

Chris, thank you for hooking us up! I insatntly felt at ease with Wayne. A very nice person!

Now, I must go in search of another that my beautiful wife will approve of.

What a task!

Edited by Big Cliff

I can relate too Cliff, was only a few years back that I watche my ole girl pull out of the driveway with Gerritt. Don't worry bout your boat though I'll make sure Wayne takes good care of her, hell I may even get to ride in her.

All the best in finding her replacement. :)

Well apparently I'll be seeing the boat shortly. Wayne just called and wants to come by the house for a dos and don'ts lesson. :unsure: